New feature thread for Leak Buster - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Yeah, we are adding this is a future beta. I believe also with a by stakes filter as well. So it will be there soon....

What about HU?

Default I would like to see the leakbuster evolve.

currently the leakbuster programs really analyzes only the stats on the leakbuster.
    when it comes to the other options we are left to our own devices with the video.

I would like to see leakbuster software side of things extend to the position highlight the particular leaks there.
    and into trouble hands, which hands are giving us potential leaks. (it is obivous to the novice which hands are giving us the biggest leak, but in some instances we may have been coolered).

Furthermore
    when it comes to the filters, leakbuster due to the stats study could help out here furthermore by leakbuster saying "it is recommended that you pay special attention to these filters for they pertain to your leaks x and x".

edited to add I just notice the stats displayed under each filter, that is cool, just a recomendation to go with the stats would be nice.

I feel that if you were to extend the leakbuster program to these other areas and not just the leakbuster second tab, it would greatly increase your reviews by others in the future to come and it would truly be a leakbuster.

i mean dont' get me wrong it is powerful now, but can be 10 times as powerful to extend it to the other 5 tabs (i am not counting hud here)
    Last edited by MASTERHOLMES; 12-11-2009 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERHOLMES View Post
    I would like to see leakbuster software side of things extend to the position highlight the particular leaks there.
    and into trouble hands, which hands are giving us potential leaks. (it is obivous to the novice which hands are giving us the biggest leak, but in some instances we may have been coolered).
    Not entirely sure what you mean because on step 3 it does analyze your stats by position.

Furthermore
    when it comes to the filters, leakbuster due to the stats study could help out here furthermore by leakbuster saying "it is recommended that you pay special attention to these filters for they pertain to your leaks x and x".

edited to add I just notice the stats displayed under each filter, that is cool, just a recomendation to go with the stats would be nice.
    We are adding specific stats for each individual filter, and there will be a leak graphic that will appear in step 6. We are still working on this feature though.

The other videos as they stand alone, are used a model for how to examine your game. The training videos are available to help correct your leaks.

Leak Buster can't do everything though, you will need to put some work in yourself to correct your games. But Leak Buster provides a basis for easily keeping tracking of your leaks, and areas that may become potential leaks.

Default ah

perhaps it is my own personal position 3 bug..

I don't get it analyzed, just blank spots in the positions, except when i hit advanced but no colour just 25-30 for an example.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERHOLMES View Post
    perhaps it is my own personal position 3 bug..

I don't get it analyzed, just blank spots in the positions, except when i hit advanced but no colour just 25-30 for an example.
    Did you hit import first? You should see information and a score after you import. Then the advanced view is if you want more detailed information.

Default after you said, did you import it ?

on my position screen by default half of the view video by position was half of the screen. so after you said did you hit import,, i figured well if he says it is there,, it must be somewhere ?.
    so i had to really raise up hold them manager, then strech down page in order to see it.

so now I see the import button, but I would never of known it was there unless you told me there was one.
    as it is i can only strech it enough to see half of the import stats, leak history buttons.

my resolution for my desk top is , 1024 by 768 pixels, 32 bit colour.
    perhaps that import position screen was optimized for a differnt resolution?.
    all of the other screens are normal but for that one, can be fixed in the beta ?

How did you see the import button for step 2, but not step 3?

Default hello there leakbuster support

I tried to paste the screen shots from leakbuster from ms paint into here so you can see.
    but you can't paste pictures into this forum, and you don't have a direct email, i tried to send it through the email link here but it is still within the forum.

so i sent the pictures to Sales@AcePokerSolutions.com and asked them to forward the screenshots to you so you can see how it is possible i saw the import button for step two but couldnt' see it for step three.

if they don't forward it, it to you i will send you a pm as well to email me directly so i can send you the screenshots.

Ok, we got it... thank you.