New feature thread for Leak Buster - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Yes this is true. I don't have a time frame, but it won't be too long. I'll try and provide a more specific time as soon as I can. The entire process is changing on HEM's side, so we all (table scanner included) need to adapt accordingly.

Hm. To get the most recent leakbuster version, do we have to update the leakbuster or is it sufficient to download the latest HEM beta versions?

I'm asking this, because I can't find a downloadlink for the leakbuster Betas.

edit: I'm a huge fan of leakbuster btw. and it helped my game alot. You guys did a great job with that programm.
    Last edited by Pureman; 11-14-2009 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pureman View Post
    Hm. To get the most recent leakbuster version, do we have to update the leakbuster or is it sufficient to download the latest HEM beta versions?

I'm asking this, because I can't find a downloadlink for the leakbuster Betas.

edit: I'm a huge fan of leakbuster btw. and it helped my game alot. You guys did a great job with that programm.
    Hi, yes any new version of Leak Buster will be included in the HEM betas. There isn't a separate LB download.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying the program, and keep us updated on your progress.

can't see the 2 pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    Some of the new features in the next beta:

There will be a new step 3 that will analyze an array of stats by each position. It will score you the same as step 2. There will be 2 views to step 2. A simple overview that will just provide advice and feedback on your play from each position like shown here:

And an advanced view that will display your score for each stat and provide written and/or video feedback about your leaks:

Leak Buster will also now store all of your stats in the history, so you can track how each stat has changed and how it reflects your scoring and winnrate.

Next feature that is almost complete:
    There will be an automatically run analysis for step 6 now every time you load a new filter from the drop down list. LB will run this data for you and provide feedback on how your filters score. More details soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Lin View Post
    can't see the 2 pictures.
    They aren't in the new software yet. But if you mean, you can't see them in the forum... not sure why not. They show up on my browser (maybe an encoding issue?). We will have them in a new version though soon, so you won't have to worry about the pretty pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Leak Buster Support View Post
    2. We are waiting for Holdem Manager to release 1.09 so that we can add this into the 1.10 beta's. We don't at this stage want to release something that may not be 100% stable.
    Hi, end of this week 1.10 beta will be released but without the new leakbuster update i think. or will it be in the 1.10 beta release? HM development said that it's up to Leakbuster development when leakbuster will be updated.
    see http://forums.holdemmanager.com/show...412#post108412

When will the update be available?

Tnx

Quote Originally Posted by TiGeR79 View Post
    Hi, end of this week 1.10 beta will be released but without the new leakbuster update i think. or will it be in the 1.10 beta release? HM development said that it's up to Leakbuster development when leakbuster will be updated.
    see http://forums.holdemmanager.com/show...412#post108412

When will the update be available?

Tnx
    +1

Soon... we've been adding a couple of other things, and of course tons of testing. Depending on when HM releases though it should be VERY soon.

New features for 1.10 beta 1

New step 3

There's a simple and advanced view now for step 3. The simple view will give you some general advice about your position play based on your HM stats. Advanced mode will provide you all of the stats, scoring, advice, and learning material (we will be adding more learning content on this step soon).

Step 6 filters

Leak Buster will now run your filters quickly for you. It will highlight in green or red whether this filter is a leak for you. We will be adding more features to this in the next beta, along with a leak meter and different critical stats for each filter.

Feature changes and Bug fixes:
    - New video player mode, so flash is no longer required.
    - .net bug fixes
    - Windows 7 connection timeout issue fix

Looks awesome - unfortunatly I can't really use it yet.

The "Import Stats" button only allows importing ALL HANDS from 6-max and Fullring. Since I played SSS before, I only want to import hands after a certain date. That is possible in Step 2 (Leak Buster). However, it is not possible in Step 3 (Position).

(I tried deleting/purging those SSS hands from my HM database enterily but they still show up when I import all "FULLRING" hands in Step2/Step 3/Graphs etc.)