hand reviewer doesn't work

Default hand reviewer doesn't work

Hi,

for all my hands i can't use the replayer,,,,the following error occurs:
    an error occured while replaying the hand..send the hand to the support.

This is the hand:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><HandDetails SiteName="Poker Stars" GameNumber="72989704553" PokerGame="TexasHoldem" PokerGameType="NLHoldem" BigBlindAmount="60000" SmallBlindAmount="30000" Ante="7500" HandDate="Dec 29,2011 21:17:59" TableName="488386299 22" RealMoney="True" IsTourney="True" TourneyBuyin="3.00" TourneyEntryFee="0.30" TourneyNumber="488386299" TourneyType="" TourneyTables="3" TourneySize="6168" TourneySpeed="2" TourneyCurrency="USD" ButtonSeat="8" MaxSeats="9" Currency="USD">
    <DetailLines>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="galogcb" Action="Seat" SeatNumber="3" StackSize="2100656"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="RainhaViVi" Action="Seat" SeatNumber="4" StackSize="2900355"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="Calanetics" Action="Seat" SeatNumber="5" StackSize="1030880"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="MalistiXy" Action="Seat" SeatNumber="6" StackSize="2395150"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="ELMO147" Action="Seat" SeatNumber="8" StackSize="824959"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="galogcb" Action="PostedAnte" Amount="7500"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="RainhaViVi" Action="PostedAnte" Amount="7500"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="Calanetics" Action="PostedAnte" Amount="7500"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="MalistiXy" Action="PostedAnte" Amount="7500"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="ELMO147" Action="PostedAnte" Amount="7500"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="galogcb" Action="PostedSB" Amount="30000"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="RainhaViVi" Action="PostedBB" Amount="60000"/>
    <DetailLine Action="DealingDownCards" />
    <DetailLine PlayerName="Calanetics" Action="HeroCards" Cards="Kd3h" />
    <DetailLine PlayerName="Calanetics" Action="Folds" />
    <DetailLine PlayerName="MalistiXy" Action="Folds" />
    <DetailLine PlayerName="ELMO147" Action="Folds" />
    <DetailLine PlayerName="galogcb" Action="Folds" />
    <DetailLine PlayerName="RainhaViVi" Action="Returned" Amount="30000"/>
    <DetailLine PlayerName="RainhaViVi" Action="Wins" Amount="97500"/>
    </DetailLines></HandDetails>

how can i fix the problem?

Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotn...eanup_tool.zip
    and download the NET installer and run it
    Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
    Please make sure that your windows is uptodate, all service packs and windows updates installed.

If that doesn't help, we need the original HH from c:\hmarchive. Please email it with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks for you help,

I installed .net4 again...the good news it..it works, but only on my administrator account...I run HEM on my standard user account..i gave the standard user adminstrator rights, but the hand reviewer doesn't work...Have you an idea what might be the problem here? normally .net4 is availlable for all user i think

kind regards

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

--

If that doesn't resolve it, delete your standard account--> and run everything from your administrator account.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here