Can anyone help me set up this HUD???

Default Can anyone help me set up this HUD???

Hi guys, I have never used a HUD before so I don't know how to set it up

I was wondering if some one has this Hud that would like to share with me or help me set it up!!

http://www.deucescracked.com/videos/741-Episode-Five

Let me know!

Thanks

please???? I will pay $5
    Last edited by timex14; 12-31-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Hi Timex,
    we're not being unhelpful but that is a pretty complex hud by the look of it, and it's just not possible to deduce what's in it from the resolution I saw it at. There are likely lots of filters and colour codings in it as well.
    If you are new to huds i would recommend starting off with the default and seeing how you get on with it.
    Also look at the stats of all the villains you play against and try and see stats that vary between losers and winners, fish and sharks.

Also there are lots of helpful videos and articles around - and usually the advice will be keep it simple until you know what the stats mean, and which are going to be useful to your game.

Hope that helps.

Ok so I configured my HUD to look like I wanted it to, however, the pop out in actual games is different, and I don't know why...how would you fix tthis problem?

Also, whenever I modify the pop out it never saves..

hud options--> player preferences--> main tab-->
    you can choose which popup corresponds with which HUD stat (go over all the stats one by one)

To make changes to popups:
    hud options--> popup configuration
    If the changes you make don't save (after you click save/apply), make sure:

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life and reboot
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here