What is right - Logical "And" or logical "Or" betwen "Made hands" and "Drawing hand"?

Default Range > Two Overs/Open ended Straight Draw!

You forget to add this in NC?

Seek show hand at the picture as Two Overs/Straight Draw, but it is big difference between KQ and JT3 board (OESD), And AJ and T9.7 board (Inside SD)

This can distort the statistics, since Two Overs+OESD - Very powerful draw, in conrast to Two Overs+GS

Two Overs_Inside Straight Draw.jpg
    Last edited by Olaf; 12-29-2011 at 08:23 AM.

Default What is right - Logical "And" or logical "Or" betwen "Made hands" and "Drawing hand"?

Is that right, that Range > "Made hands" use logical "And" with "Drawing hands" for *SUCCESS*??

Some examples:

1)KK and QJ59 board. I don't recieve *SUCCESS* if "KK overpair" ticked, but "Pair/inside SD" unchecked
    I am worried about only KK as an overpair, nothing more.

2)AK and AQT board. I don't recieve *SUCCESS* if TPTK checked, but "Top Pair/inside SD" unchecked
    I am worried about only AK as TPTK, nothing more.

Would it not be proper satisfaction of one condition, and something like "KK overpair, Pair/inside SD" in Test enviropment?
    KK, TPTK.jpg
    Last edited by Olaf; 12-29-2011 at 09:58 AM.

Banned

Anything unchecked is auto excluded. so have them all ticked if u wich drawing hands section to be ignored

Quote Originally Posted by nilaynilay View Post
    Anything unchecked is auto excluded. so have them all ticked if u wich drawing hands section to be ignored
    nilanilay, I want to Range AA overpair, KK overpair etc, Why should I worry about draw with this hands?

Do you understand, that in real game AA, KK, QQ overpair are very Strong hands, and majority of NC users will put this hand in a strong range and tick this hand. But very few people put in strong range Pair/inside Straight draw.

But, with NC logic, as only this powerful hand(AA,KK) will be with any kind of Draw, which are unticked, it falls into the category opposite to Strong! Where is the logic?
    Maybe my logic is wrong for the other cases which I have not thought of that? Then give a few examples.

nilaynilay, You can to consult with Sreti about this?
    Last edited by Olaf; 12-29-2011 at 02:25 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

If you're setting ranges for strong hands you should use general strength. If you're concerned about what shows in the note itself you can refer to the spark graphs and that will give you the detail. It isn't reasonable to think every possible combination can be accounted for as the list is never ending

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    If you're setting ranges for strong hands you should use general strength. If you're concerned about what shows in the note itself you can refer to the spark graphs and that will give you the detail. It isn't reasonable to think every possible combination can be accounted for as the list is never ending
    Your response was quick as lightning. While I do not use HM2 because of its glitches, so spark graphs not available for me. Now begin to explore General Strength via Range > Test.

Ty!

No direction but to trust the final destination

For the non hm2 version, I think the best way to do it is the way campa did it where he split ranges into 3 groups and made 3 notes for it. Weak, medium, strong - you'll have 3 notes but you can understand the info very quickly