The stat Check Fold flop as preflop raiser looks wrong

Default The stat Check Fold flop as preflop raiser looks wrong

It is under the Check Raise category. I get numbers in the high 90 for people who havr a high cbet

Which HM version are you using? We fixed some stat bugs in the latest releases.
    Please update to HM 1.12.08: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a new database for a test and import some of the hands to reproduce this stat into this database. You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
    How does it look in this database?

I think the problem is also in HM 1.12.08, I did update imported some hands and still see flop check fold value 80 while flop cbet is 50

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.10b

Try re-importing the hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.10b

Try re-importing the hands into a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    I did it and still there is about 78 check fold and 51 cbet... (check raise as PFR is 7)
    maybe i'm understanding this stats wrong?

1. Is it mean that PFRaiser will make such action as check/fold 78% (and rest = 22% is for cbeting or folding etc)
    or
    2. It means that after check he will fold in 78% (and rest 22% is for raise or is missed when an opponent check behind)

3. the same question is for check raise as PFR and every other Ch/R (turn, flop, as pfr, vs pfr, etc)
    Last edited by chico; 06-20-2012 at 08:24 PM.

With these stats, they're all based on a different sample size of hands.

VPIP and PFR are stats based on ALL hands.
    Check-Raise (example) is based on opportunities. Often you don't have the opportunity to check-raise. (when an opponent checks behind... or a player does bet, but then another player 3bets)

As a result, as a player folds 78%---> he does not fold 22% of the time.
    But that doesn't directly correlate to the 'as PFR' stats as the 78% and 22% are based on different sample sizes of hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Check-Raise (example) is based on opportunities.
    so check/fold (C/F) is also corelate to the opportunities (same as C/R) ?

is it means that C/R + C/F < 100% - right? Rest of 100% is C/C

I am asking coz i noticed once there was a guy with C/R + C/F over 100% and it was confising me... (after updates i didnt noticed such example - but i also wasnt looking for it hardly )

In general i think it must be less than 100% but we may have a bug with this stats in older releases. To investigate this further can you import the hands you have for this guy into a new database and check the results?

if i only remember his alias i would send it
    if sth like this will appear again i will let you know