Argh fix all your FAQs!! - wrong poker site names in the 'setup' faqs

Default Argh fix all your FAQs!! - wrong poker site names in the 'setup' faqs

don't know why this tilts me so much, but all of the "how to set up HEM for Site X" FAQs are F'd up in that they all refer to the wrong sites, etc > i.e. the Ongame setup one references Bodog, etc etc etc -- I can't remember a single set-up FAQ that doesn't reference some OTHER site.

Just thought I'd bring it up.

You mean this?

They work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fabio View Post
    You mean this?

They work for me.
    Maybe I wasn't clear -- all the LINKS work fine, but the text in them sometimes refers to the wrong site. It's clearly just typos here and there, but they're all over the place! Like the FTP setup FAQ mentions iPoker, the Ongame setup FAQ mentions Bodog.
    hehe, it's just aggravating, and a little confusing sometimes

Alot of these were similar so i used copy and paste and probably forgot to change a couple of them. They should however be accurate in their setup instructions. Ive checked that Ongame one for instance and the only place it refers to Bodog is in the title of the setting up the handgrabber and although it says "Setting Up the Bodog Handgrabber" the instructions are correct.

Anyway ill fix them up over the next day or two but if you spot anything that gives the wrong setup instructions please let me know and ill get that fixed up and thanks for letting me know.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.