How it is possible?

Default How it is possible?

I have won back session and have decided to see hands (479 hands) but apparently XM reproduces more but I remember hands which played hour back and 593 hand as he writes from my session

Thanks for your tread

This is a known issues and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3875. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .

If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses 3875 is officially released, please reply with an email to support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 3875 Is Resolved" as the subject line.

Thanks

Thanks for your tread

This is a known issues and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3875. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .

If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses 3875 is officially released, please reply with an email to support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 3875 Is Resolved" as the subject line.

Thanks