Doesn't work Popup 2.0.0.5939 - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I payed to be a beta-tester of Hm2...
    Can't use Hm1, they disabled my license for it, lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SWT View Post
    I payed to be a beta-tester of Hm2...
    Can't use Hm1, they disabled my license for it, lol
    i am not hm2 support but i will point out that your hm1 will work for min 6 months if u used a upgrade code. so pls contact hm2 support via email or forums and they will sort out the issue with your hm1 lic.

Same thing here !

Same issue, on french rooms...

Very sorry about this, none of the internal testers got this and we didnt have any reports of this from the internal version with the exception of 1 popup error related to a particular popup which we didnt get any further information back on.

Please rollback to this version while we troubleshoot and well get out a new patch asap
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...2.0.0.5846.exe

In the meantime the following information will be very helpful as we cannot reproduce this and it looks like it might be a culture specific bug since most of the posts are Russian.

Is there anyone here on a non-russian locale getting this? If you go to Settings in the ribbon, what is your culture set to?

can you post screenshots of your regional settings of all the TABs

XP
    http://www.niles.com/support/helpdoc...ndows%20XP.pdf

VISTA
    http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/i...a.html]Windows Keyboards (Vista)

WINDOWS 7
    Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Languages and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.

Finally Please send your log.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder. (XP users will find that in C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder.)
    If you have extensions turned off then it may be just called log. Please email the log, directly after you have the issue and before you restart HM2, to pmorny@holdemmanager.com along with a link to this thread and the details above and ill make sure this is looked into quickly. The above information is important as its very difficult for us to fix a problem we cant see or reproduce and that info should help us reproduce
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

"can you post screenshots of your regional settings of all the TABs
    WINDOWS 7
    Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Languages and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options."

Quote Originally Posted by nilaynilay View Post
    i am not hm2 support but i will point out that your hm1 will work for min 6 months if u used a upgrade code. so pls contact hm2 support via email or forums and they will sort out the issue with your hm1 lic.
    Sure I've sent email to the support. What do u think? They reseted my HM2 license (facepalm).
    Looks like they don't even have enough time to read letters.
    Sent 2 more, but still no answer.

I seem to have the similar problem though non-russian.

Could this be the same ? : http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...st-update.html

Any fix in sight soonish ??

Hi, really appreciate all those screenshots, our Russian tech support guy has reproduced this and this is good as it will help us fix it quicker, for anyone with non Russian settings are you using a non english setting in your regional setting and also in settings what is your culture set to.

Also what OS are you using, Vlad reproduced on XP, is anyone here using XP too? Well get to the bottom of this quickly guys and i appreciate your patience.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

clone and rename Popup
    3Bet => new3bet
    then works
    figure at the beginning of bad
    Last edited by Morpheuzis; 12-18-2011 at 07:32 AM.