no saved hand histories on bwin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default no saved hand histories on bwin

I have two computers with win7.On the PC the HHs of bwin are saved in userprofile\P5JavaClientSettings\hand history.On the laptop, there's only a "DPC" folder in it. Tha appdata\local\P5\bwin contains a hash.db and a logs folder with .log files.

enable the option to see Hidden System Files: How to see hidden files in Windows

Then look again for handhistory folder on the laptop.
    Check: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\P5\handhistory

Or

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\P5JavaClientSettings\
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The "show hidden files,folders and drivers" was enabled.I unticked "hide protected operating system files" but still nothing in either of the folders I mentioned.

I just played microstakes on bwin--> and the hands were saved in C:/Users/%USERNAME%\P5JavaClientSettings\Handhistory
    in a file called: handhistory0.txt

Try doing a Windows FILE SEARCH on your computer for ".txt files" or play 1-2 hands then search for "handhistory0.txt"

If that doesn't resolve it reinstall the pokerclient.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I've played on both of my machines. On the PC i have a W3YA, a handhistory, a DPC and a 25793037 folder in the C:\Users\%USERNAME%\P5JavaClientSettings\ folder while on my laptop I've got only W3YA folder...
    My last suspicion is that on the PC my user name is Syb0 without any non-english characters while on the laptop my username is Szabó with ó and maybe bwin or java can't do anything with that character,thats why my HHs are not saved.

Try changing the user name to not include non-English characters.
    And reinstall the pokerclient on the laptop.

i've reinstalled not only the client but also java,and nothing...I'll try changing it on the weekend.

You downloaded the bwin full version right, and are not running the "play instantly" in browser client?

of course I've downloaded.I've read that hand histories are only stored on my machine if I play with the downloaded version.

If you can't figure it out we probably need to arrange a remote session: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.