Leak buster Report

Default Leak buster Report

Ok - I've been on the road for the last month so not up to date with all that's happening with HoldemManager. I see you got this new addition called Leak Buster, it sounds good. Anyway I was going through the demo of it, when it says to click on Cash game Tab and Reports and to select Report "Leak Buster - Stakes". I don't have this report however, in fact I think I might be missing lots of reports as I can only see 3 different reports.

So is there some way of adding this report and possibly other reports that I might be missing?

Quote Originally Posted by luckylucky View Post
    Ok - I've been on the road for the last month so not up to date with all that's happening with HoldemManager. I see you got this new addition called Leak Buster, it sounds good. Anyway I was going through the demo of it, when it says to click on Cash game Tab and Reports and to select Report "Leak Buster - Stakes". I don't have this report however, in fact I think I might be missing lots of reports as I can only see 3 different reports.

So is there some way of adding this report and possibly other reports that I might be missing?
    The next release, that should be put out today, will have those reports included even for the trial. The current version only adds them once Leak Buster is registered.

Why dont you offer a few days trial with ALL features include, so the users can try and decide for themselves ?

I tried table scanner, liked and bought it, but i dont wanna buy a product without try his full version.

I was confused ... when doing step 1 it says to copy hands to the desktop and import them but when I went to step 2 it said it was fully configured with Holdem and that wasn't necessary and hands showed up so I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Willie View Post
    I was confused ... when doing step 1 it says to copy hands to the desktop and import them but when I went to step 2 it said it was fully configured with Holdem and that wasn't necessary and hands showed up so I dunno.
    If you close HEM, and re-start it, this won't be the case. The very first beta that was sent out had an issue with the first video not playing the correct one, but it was resolved. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrib View Post
    Why dont you offer a few days trial with ALL features include, so the users can try and decide for themselves ?

I tried table scanner, liked and bought it, but i dont wanna buy a product without try his full version.
    It does have a trial with limited availability. Table scanner and leak buster are vastly different products. Table scanner is focused more on a product and how it functions, and Leak Buster is more static advice, videos, analysis, etc... Doing an unlimited trial of Leak Buster would be equivalent to giving someone free coaching, and then asking them if it's ok that they pay for the service. We believe of course when people see honest value, that most will pay, but we do offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied once you purchase.

We may add some additional features in the trial in future releases as well, and we will announce those as they come.