default main popup missing?

Default default main popup missing?

I seem to be missing the default main popup that displays when you hover over someone's name. I can't select it in the player preferences window or in the hud popup configuration. I am currently using version 1.09 beta 14a, but this problem has been around since 1.08 if I remember correctly. Can I replace this file, and if so where can I find it?

I suggest you start with a fresh installation of the full version 1.08.04, delete your existing config folder before the installation. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...demmanager.zip

After completion update to the latest Beta 1.09.27 http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and make sure to choose the original installation path during the update.

I just uninstalled HEM through the control panel, deleted the RVG software folder from program files, and rebooted. Afterwards, I installed 1.08 and updated to the latest beta and I am still missing the default main popup. I can see all the other popup files and I can see them located in my config folder, so is there any way I can just download someone else's main popup and just place it in my config folder?

p.s. I am also now missing a number of reports, I only have the following 4 reports where I used to have something like 10-15 reports available

Hand grouping
    Plugging Leaks 01 - Overall
    Plugging Leaks 02 - The Basics
    Plugging Leaks 03 - Flop Hand Strength
    Last edited by mackattack805; 08-24-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Please send a mail to fabio@holdemmanager.net or fozzy@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and one of them will mail you the things. I have no data available at the moment otherwise i could send it to you too.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

There isn't a default_mainpopup file. It is hard-coded into the HUD. You select it from the hud options->player prefs->appearance menu.

I posted the reports for this portion of his post.

p.s. I am also now missing a number of reports, I only have the following 4 reports where I used to have something like 10-15 reports available

Hand grouping
    Plugging Leaks 01 - Overall
    Plugging Leaks 02 - The Basics
    Plugging Leaks 03 - Flop Hand Strength

I think I missed the bolded part, once I read the italicized part. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by mackattack805 View Post
    I just uninstalled HEM through the control panel, deleted the RVG software folder from program files, and rebooted. Afterwards, I installed 1.08 and updated to the latest beta and I am still missing the default main popup. I can see all the other popup files and I can see them located in my config folder, so is there any way I can just download someone else's main popup and just place it in my config folder?