Prima Poker Client lock the tables in Taskbar

Default Prima Poker Client lock the tables in Taskbar

I am using the trial version of HE, 1.06.0b.

I have a big problem that I think HE has caused. After a while when I used HE I got big problem at two prima sites, Unibet and Nordicbet. I started the poker client, but I couldnt open any tables. I could see the table in the taskbar, but they were locked, not able to open them. This happened at both Unibet and Nordicbet after I have used HE.

I restarted the computer, the poker clients, reinstalled them. But still same problem, I was unable to open a table. They were caught in the taskbar.

At the end I found a way to get the pokerclients to work again, I made a system Restore to two days earlier. Then I tried HE again, but now I have same problem with NB again. I like HE, but I cant use it or buy if this problem don't have a solution. So now I have made a system restore again.

Any more with those problems? and what is the problem?

Firstly a patch was release for Prima since 1.06b, youll need to go the release forums and look for the 1.06.00 thread, there youll see the 1.06.01 early release update on page 3 or 4 of that thread. Download that and then see if its fixed. If not follow these instructions:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=116

Also if your running VISTA check this out:
    http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=50
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.