Possible to use HM at the same time 2 PCs.

Default Possible to use HM at the same time 2 PCs.

Hello,
    If I am correct it is possible to play on 2 PCs with Holdemmanager. I want to buy HM but my brother and I both play poker.

So I just need an confirmation if it is possible to use HM at the same time before I purchase the software.

Thanks in advance.

A HM license is allowed to be installed on 2 pc's for use by 1 person like Laptop and PC but cant be shared between 2 people as each person should buy a seperate license
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks for your fast reply,

I got another quick question, but I don't think it's worth to open a new tread.
    I want to download the trial 30 days version of HM, but I cannot seem to find it on the new HM site. Do you have a link?

go to www.holdemmanager.net, click on download and then choose 1.06.01 full setup and install it, then with HM closed down install this update http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.02.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.