Team Viewer Session
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Team Viewer Session

How would I go about setting up a Team Viewer session?

I have a lot of bugs and random glitches.

We like to start with some of the basics on the forum so we have an idea of what type of problems you have and whether or not a TV session is going to be necessary. If it is necessary we will then know what type of problem we are going to be trying to fix.

Please explain what the major issues are at the moment.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

If the problems are importing or HUD related, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=174

It seems I just have a lot of random bugs.

I have the latest update. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have created a new database.

A few of the bugs:

- I will randomly get pop ups referring to pospref.txt followed by a few other pop ups when I try to close HEM sometimes. When I restart it I have to reposition all the stats on the tables.

- Stats will randomly disappear from random tables for a few seconds/hands and then reappear.

Those are the biggest problems. There a few other little random glitches.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
    1.09 beta 23a
    2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
    Stars and FTP
    2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
    yes
    3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
    yes
    4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
    yes
    5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
    yes
    5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
    yes
    6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
    yes
    7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
    yes
    8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
    N/A
    9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

OK, lets start with updating to the latest Beta 1.09.26: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For the problems with posprefs.txt. You find this file in the config subfolder of the Holdemmanager installation. Something like security or spyware software possibly prevents HM from accessing this file. I suggest you delete it while HM is closed and start HM to create a new empty one (you have to reposition your stats after this again). Also please make sure that you dont close HM with a running Auto-Import.
    When you want to close HM first stop the Auto-Import, wait until this is completed and then close HM.

Stats flickering - we only have some general hints about this problem: make sure your graphics card driver is uptodate and try to change the opacity and check / uncheck force on top in the table preferences.

K did what you said. Going to play a few sessions. Get back to you in a day or so.

Thank you for your help.

aight up until this morning everything was fine.

I had hold em manager and table manager open all night. I sit at a table on PS and a table manager pop up appears.

"exception thrown in destructor (f:/dd/vctools/vc7libs/ship/atlmfc/src/mfc/filecore.cpp:111)an unnamed file was not found."

hmmm............other than that everything seems to be going smoothly so far.

That's a known issue were working on, to avoid it in the meantime dont leave HM running when your finished with it, updating to this version and rebooting http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe should solve the problem and then follow the above advice to limit the problem returning.

something I just noticed is that when playing PS I have the HH replayer open and stats show up on it and then the hands wont show up in the HEM HH on the actual table but will show up on the replayer window.

I am refferring to the thing that shows the last few pots and you click it and it shows the HH.

Quote Originally Posted by beng2813 View Post
    something I just noticed is that when playing PS I have the HH replayer open and stats show up on it and then the hands wont show up in the HEM HH on the actual table but will show up on the replayer window.

I am refferring to the thing that shows the last few pots and you click it and it shows the HH.
    Not 100% sure I understand you completely. Are you talking about the HM replayer or the Stars replayer having stats on it? That causes the table averages to disappear? Then if you close the replayer the table averages come back on the live table? Could you please take a screen shot and attach it to a post with the manage attachments button when posting.?