instascan ipoker is down (again)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default instascan ipoker is down (again)

Yesterday and today

Read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/tabl...st-update.html
    We currently can't scan their tables. Should be fixed on their side in the next update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Still waiting. What is going on? Can I get an update on when this will work? I paid specifically for this site and it is not working. Pretty frustrating.

In fact, the normal client scanning isn't working either.

ipoker: Ipoker did a software update last night. As a result - player lists are not shown in the lobby.
    Because of this Scanner can't work. Not only ours - but also other scanners (TableScan Turbo / PT3's scanner).

"f you look in the ipoker lobby after today's update, and click on a table, it does not show any players in the playerlist, it never loads. iPoker has made amistake and they are hopefully working on fixing it right now. I would suggest everyone email ipoker to complain about this, tell them that they are no longer showing the playerlist in the 3-panel lobby, it just says "Loading..." and then it never loads.

The "2-panel" lobby still seems to eventually load the playerlist, but it takes literally about 30 seconds or more to load the playerlist, so it is going extremely slow.

As a result our Insta-Scan servers, and the regular Classic-Scan can't retrieve the player list. William Hill poker commented on this "they're working on a fix".
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

There's really no need for the detailed explanation. Short story is: It doesn't work.

This is easily the 5th or 6th time in the last 2 months it doesn't work.

I'm cancelling right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jdell408 View Post
    There's really no need for the detailed explanation. Short story is: It doesn't work.

This is easily the 5th or 6th time in the last 2 months it doesn't work.

I'm cancelling right now.

Can you not understand this is a bug at iPoker's end? Even if you take HEM totally out of the equation, iPoker's client is not working properly at the moment. I cannot see a list of players at tables - so that means the client is broken. The client. Absolutely nothing to do with any external software.

Ive allready sent about 5-6 letters to ipoker about this bug
    all i get is "ppl are working"
    this must be because online poker is so unbalanced and poker client operators rake such a small % of our winnings, that they just can not hire any good soft-developers.

so guys, if you use scanner heavily, like i do - please write a couple emails to your skin support.

ty

This really is incredibly frustrating and as usual iPoker taking an age to fix the simplest of problems. It is just so, so bad.

Hi,

I know this is frustrating, but As pointed out the problem is on ipoker we are looking into some solutions but more than likely it will need to be sorted on there end

Thanks

The player names are loading when the poker client is in the two panel mode instead of the three panel.
    But the scanner does not work for the two panel mode.