instascan ipoker is down (again) - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

HM1: Use link above
    HM2: this will be fixed in one of the next HM2 updates (containing TableScanner fixes)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

BUMP

any update coming? Tablescan turbo is already working at the moment and that's free....

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    It should already be fixed in this internal release.
    Try: http://www.filedropper.com/hmupdaterelease
    Is this actually working for anyone?

For me with the new lobby view it does scan as you would expect however it doesn't pull any of the information correctly. Players names are messed up and results returned are all zeros. For classic view it doesn't even begin the scan.

Any help?

ps Is server side scanning working for Ipoker?

Anyone??

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Is this actually working for anyone?

For me with the new lobby view it does scan as you would expect however it doesn't pull any of the information correctly. Players names are messed up and results returned are all zeros. For classic view it doesn't even begin the scan.

Any help?

ps Is server side scanning working for Ipoker?
    Hi,

Sorry about the delay in reply, can you please take some screen shots of your scanner Profile settings also of your Lobby filter settings and email them to Support@holdemmanager.com and a link to this thread.

Thanks

Why didn't the new update just go back to scanning in the 3 panel mode now that 3 panel mode works again? It worked much better than it does in 2 panel mode. It's really annoying having the "join" button opening the table rather than just joining the waiting list.

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Sorry about the delay in reply, can you please take some screen shots of your scanner Profile settings also of your Lobby filter settings and email them to Support@holdemmanager.com and a link to this thread.

Thanks
    I have been able to get the scanner working correctly in 2 panel mode on Will Hill (thanks grizzz for pointing that out) but definitely would like to go back to the old 3 panel mode which now loads player names correctly in Titan Poker. grizzz is also right in that the open/join buttons seem to be completely messed up.

Sideshow if you would like I can send in the screenshots still but I suspect 3 panel mode is broken for everyone. I also can't seem to get Titan Poker to work at all any more, they have the latest version of the ipoker software.

cliffs: Titan Poker doesn't work at all. Will Hill works in 2 panel mode but the join/open buttons are broken.

Please send us the screenshots to support@holdemmanager.com

i'm using HM1 and after the update on TitanPoker it doesn't detect the lobby

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the lobby you�re trying to scan

How to take a screenshot: How to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows: 9 steps (with pictures) - wikiHow

and email them to support@holdemmanager.com