Will Hill broken with latest update?

Default Will Hill broken with latest update?

After updating Will Hill (IPoker) last night I no longer get any results when running a classic scan. I have tested with Betfred and the scan works as normal so I believe this is specific to the skin. Upgraded to 1.12.06 with no change. Can anyone else confirm Will Hill is broken?

EDIT: Server side scanning also appears to be down?

I play at Betmost on Ipoker and TS shows no tables when scanning.

same to me. I play on Boylepoker...

Please look into this asap

the only time TS shows any tables is if they've been opened manually before

same for me on will hill the scanner is missing the majority of the tables

Ipoker did software update last night. As a result - player lists are not shown in lobby.
    Because of this Scanner can't work.

"if you look in the ipoker lobby after today's update, and click on a table, it does not show any players in the playerlist, it never loads.it seems iPoker has made a mistake and they are hopefully working on fixing it right now. I would suggest everyone to email ipoker to complain about this, tell them that they are no longer showing the playerlist in the 3-panel lobby, it just says "Loading..." and then it never loads."
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

WH Live Support have just told me they are working on it.

Although, one can never be certain Live Support actually understand the question! But I think she did in fairness.

Seems like Ipoker is not bothering so much with this problem, maybe they even intended this to happen

"if you look in the ipoker lobby after today's update, and click on a table, it does not show any players in the playerlist, it never loads.it seems iPoker has made a mistake and they are hopefully working on fixing it right now. I would suggest everyone to email ipoker to complain about this, tell them that they are no longer showing the playerlist in the 3-panel lobby, it just says "Loading..." and then it never loads."
    Player names are loading in the 2-panel lobby. So why not make table scanner work for the two-panel lobby? (player name loading is slow though)
    Last edited by 21!; 01-03-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here