HM2 positional stats - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Differences between the two will be examined in the future, as we take more ideas from each and implement them in development. There currently are no plans for new stats in the near future. You can use Note Caddy to add more stats currently.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I see.

How so with NC? Would you refer me to a guide/other links please?

Quote Originally Posted by sebkarlsson View Post
    I see.

How so with NC? Would you refer me to a guide/other links please?
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html

If you have any questions about NC please post them in the NC sub-forum where that sticky thread is posted.

Ive been playing Full Ring for a while and using HM and HM2, my friends have PT4 and they can create stats using codes, this option is not available in HM2. We need to have different HUDs for different table sizes, 6max to 10max (3x EP in 9 max is absurd imo), the creation of a HJ position would really help, furthermore, for the pokerstars players, they cannot use NoteCaddy so that option is not available.
    So optimally, every position on every table size should have a different code and HUDs should be changing constantly (10max game with 1 player sitting out becomes 9max game with positions changing etc...)
    If this is not possible, please let us create our own stats by ourselves using codes as in PT4.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it in the near future and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people show support for it in the future.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by momess View Post
    Ive been playing Full Ring for a while and using HM and HM2, my friends have PT4 and they can create stats using codes, this option is not available in HM2. We need to have different HUDs for different table sizes, 6max to 10max (3x EP in 9 max is absurd imo), the creation of a HJ position would really help, furthermore, for the pokerstars players, they cannot use NoteCaddy so that option is not available.
    So optimally, every position on every table size should have a different code and HUDs should be changing constantly (10max game with 1 player sitting out becomes 9max game with positions changing etc...)
    If this is not possible, please let us create our own stats by ourselves using codes as in PT4.
    Hi momess,

You can still make notes as stats with NoteCaddy that can be used on PokerStars. The graphs, badges, stats which are defined by board texture, and defined by range won't appear at PokerStars live tables. You definitely can make a regular positional stat with NoteCaddy that can be used at Stars live tables though.

Sry for stupid question but do I need to buy an expansion for that or is that option directly available in HM2 NoteCaddy? I browsed NoteCaddy in HM2 and I dont think it is available with HM2 standard...
    I am actually willing to buy anything at this point that would make me be able to create independent positional stats for full ring.

You'd just need to buy NoteCaddy, and then you can script the stats that you need within NoteCaddy.