Call 3bet Stat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call 3bet Stat

Default Call 3bet Stat

I just switched over from PT3 to HEM2.Ive set up my hud and am comparing stats from PT3 to HEM2.Ive noticed a huge difference between PT3's call preflop 3bet to HEM2's call 3bet.I didnt see 3bet a stat that is just for pf.Anyways.I have a huge sample size and this stat is about 10% more in HEM2.Thats a big difference.Does this stat count all times my opponent calls a 3bet?Or just pf.If so,is there a stat thats just for preflop 3bet?Also,is there an equivalent stat to call preflop raise in HEM2?And one more question.PT3 lists hands grouped together.For example,AA is listed once but when I click on it it will show all the hands individually.In HEM2 it lists each hand individually on the main screen.Its a pain in the @#$ to have to scroll through all the AA hands to get to the next hand.Can this be changed?Thanks.

Did I put this in the wrong forum?

Former HM Support

Welcome to HM2, blahplunger!

I'm going to defer to Roy's answer below.
    Last edited by TheZepper; 12-05-2011 at 05:39 PM.

Holdem Manager

Hi, regarding "Call Preflop 3Bet", the stat really is how often, when you raise and are 3bet, do you call. It's a specific situation and HM gives you the correct results here. Poker Tracker includes the following situations in their call preflop 3bet:

1) Any 2 players raising before you - so UTG raises and then CO 3bets. You are on the button. This is clearly not a "Call preflop 3bet" spot since it is an entirely different situation but Poker Tracker will include your action here in the stat.

2) A Limp Reraise - UTG limps in and you in the button raise him. It comes back to him and he 3bets completing the limp-reraise. Your second action here goes towards your vs 3bet stats in poker tracker.

Both of these situations are completely different and merging those into one stat makes the stat very misleading. In Holdem Manager it is quite simple. You raise and then you are 3bet and the call vs 3bet measures how often you call in this spot.

Regarding seeing your AA hands or whatever, use the Hole Cards report. It will break down results by hole card and then clicking on the AA row will show all AA hands below

Roy

roy.goncalves

Hi, regarding "Call Preflop 3Bet", the stat really is how often, when you raise and are 3bet, do you call. It's a specific situation and HM gives you the correct results here. Poker Tracker includes the following situations in their call preflop 3bet:

1) Any 2 players raising before you - so UTG raises and then CO 3bets. You are on the button. This is clearly not a "Call preflop 3bet" spot since it is an entirely different situation but Poker Tracker will include your action here in the stat.

2) A Limp Reraise - UTG limps in and you in the button raise him. It comes back to him and he 3bets completing the limp-reraise. Your second action here goes towards your vs 3bet stats in poker tracker.

Both of these situations are completely different and merging those into one stat makes the stat very misleading. In Holdem Manager it is quite simple. You raise and then you are 3bet and the call vs 3bet measures how often you call in this spot.

Thats strange because now that Im using HEM,all of my opponents call 3Bet stats are MUCH higher.I checked PT to make sure I had the right stat listed and it is correct.I also checked HEM.All of the other stats are very close.Some of the stats within HEM dont even match up.For example,call 3bet on the hud doesnt match that of my reports.On the hud its 31 and in the overall report its 34.7.Total call 3bet oop in hud=28 report=58.5.

Im also having a problem with my popups displaying vs Hero stats.They never register and are always blank.Not sure why it does this.

Thanks for the help.

Holdem Manager

Quote Originally Posted by blahplunger View Post
    Thats strange because now that Im using HEM,all of my opponents call 3Bet stats are MUCH higher.I checked PT to make sure I had the right stat listed and it is correct.I also checked HEM.All of the other stats are very close.Some of the stats within HEM dont even match up.For example,call 3bet on the hud doesnt match that of my reports.On the hud its 31 and in the overall report its 34.7.Total call 3bet oop in hud=28 report=58.5.

Im also having a problem with my popups displaying vs Hero stats.They never register and are always blank.Not sure why it does this.

Thanks for the help.
    Hi, they should be higher in HM - remember we are not including situations where you are facing raises from 2 players which is a spot most people fold 90+% of hands against. By not including these our call 3bet would be higher (and accurate)

Regarding the differences between hud and reports, make sure there is no filtering happening. Vs hero should be working as of the latest build for everyone - just make sure you are using the latest version and try again.

Roy

I see now.Thanks.

Well I tried to update it but the installer failed.Says integrity check failed.Common cause include incomplete download and damaged media. I went to the forums and the link has been removed for the latest update.

Former HM Support

Hi again blahplunger;

I'm not a tech guy so I can't help you get latest update.

I double-checked the HM2 vs. 3Bet stats in the HUD and the Reports and they all match and show the correct values.

Once you get latest update, try again. Any more issues or questions, let us know ....

The Zepper

I did get the update to work but the vs Hero stats still dont work.They worked for 1 opponent and that was it.All the rest are blank.Thanks.