allwind´s HUD

Thread: allwind´s HUD

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default allwind´s HUD

The only thing I miss about this HUD is 3bet stats post flop. Otherwise I am very happy with it. Anybody see anywhere to improove it?

How about some screen shots?

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default screen shot

Here is a screen shot. It is very good for 6max tables. I have been reading plugging leaks to find averages. Each stat got 3 color obtions. One is average and is usually orange which is how we are suposed to be playing. Red is aggro. Blue or green is exploitable. Like green is calling too much, and blue is folding too much. According to how we are suposed to be playing according to plugging leaks articles. Or for what I believe is a good percentage to see what is exploitable.

And dont forget. If you beat on a read. People do change. People do adjust. Dont forget to readjust!

I was actually referring to a screen shot of the HUD in use, on a table, more than I was this picture.

FYI - Upload the JPG to a site like photobucket and then use their [IMG] code to post it inline.

You can also use Alt + Prt Sc to capture the active window, instead of the whole screen.

thanks for share

HM2 Shark Tank Member

One thing I really like about this HUD are the colors coming up. It helps us spot weaknesses in the villains we are playing. It also helps us finding leaks in our own game. Because the numbers come from plugging leaks in the HEM articles. Can anybody please confirm you got these colors as well?