Notecaddy stats not working in pop-up
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Notecaddy stats not working in pop-up

Originally posted this on the releases section (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...tml#post774981)

I was told it will be faster to get a response if I posted it here. So here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfishboy View Post
    Its good to be able to see notecaddy note stats work in the HUD. However, recently I saw notecaddy notes at the side of the pop up designer but as I drag and drop it to the pop up, I only get a hyphen (-). I was wondering when this will be fixed?
    And then...

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfishboy View Post
    I don't think you understood my thread. I may have not been clear and I know I made a mistake in the title.

Everything is working. I get notes and pop-ups work. Please look at the pic below. At the moment stats in pop-ups appear as a hyphen (-) instead of giving me the actual notecaddy stat. I just wanted to know when this will be fixed.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Look forward to the response

Banned

This should be working. can you confirm that notes have been taken for this player in cbet wet ip

you can check by going to Tools- Player note history.

if you do have notes but they dont show up in popup pls send me log files to support@notecaddy.com

http://assaultwareforums.com/showthr...-it-to-support

nilaynilay If you look at the picture you can see that the notes are taken.

I have the same problem works sometimes but most of the time it doesnt work.
    This must be a problem that many people have.

Do you have any eta when this will be fixed?

EDIT: I have just done a reset and imported my hands still problem 2.0.0.5735
    Last edited by melles; 12-04-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Banned

the latest hm2 update should fix this.

It still doesnt work with http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...l-release.html

At least we can see the nc definition name in the popups instead of the -

Do you have any update when it will be fixed?

No direction but to trust the final destination

5833 is from Friday and this was re-fixed on Saturday. If it doesn't work for you it would probably make an entry on the error icon on your NC processing page.

This is a NC 2.2 feature and until there is a non-internal release, it isn't officially available yet. I say this because there are so many changes to how the HUD works and usually NC is not taken into consideration so I'm always playing catch-up

Sounds great.
    Just wanted to make sure you know about it so it didnt get released unfixed.

I have just downloaded the latest version v5841 and I still have a few issues.

I have found identifying definitions in the pop-ups is easier because I can now see the name of the definitions in **NC.Definition** form. However, there are still many problems.

The biggest problem now is that pop-ups take literally several minutes to appear. The more definitions a pop-up has the longer it takes for the pop-up to appear. This is despite my very high spec PC (Overclocked Gulftown extreme, SSD, 24gb fast ram etc).

The other problem is that I am still getting a hyphen (-) for note definitions where I do have stats. Even if this is resolved, it will be pointless if the time it take for pop-up with notes to appear is not significantly cut. Please let me know if you still want my log files regarding this?

Banned

The other problem is that I am still getting a hyphen (-) for note definitions where I do have stats. Even if this is resolved, it will be pointless if the time it take for pop-up with notes to appear is not significantly cut. Please let me know if you still want my log files regarding this?
    I have been able to replicate this in NC 2.2.1.1 and i am forwarding it to Sreti

Just downloaded v5846 and the problem where the pop-ups took a very long time to appear when there are a lot of note definitions in a pop-up is no longer a problem. They are appearing instantly again.

Its just the problem of not having the note stats working now.