Notecaddy stats not working in pop-up - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Just downloaded v5846 and the problem where the pop-ups took a very long time to appear
    I wasnt able to replicate that either. the other issue has been fwded as mentioned above

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...y-trial-2.html
    v5846 is now a public release.

Its just the problem of not having the note stats working now.
    fishyfishboy and nilaynilay is the stats working now in popups?
    Last edited by melles; 12-07-2011 at 08:41 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

They work for me almost every time. Once in awhile they didn't but that has been fixed (at least for me)

Please try to take the latest NC version from http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Just extract the files to the folder where hm2 is installed (default c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2)

A fix was specifically made for this issue. If you still experience it, a log file would be greatly appreciated:

How to make a log and send it to support

Keep in mind that on the NC creating notes pages, there is the little warning icon that would give you great info about why they don't show up. If you post/send in that info it can get fixed very quickly

They work for me almost every time. Once in awhile they didn't but that has been fixed (at least for me)

Please try to take the latest NC version from http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Just extract the files to the folder where hm2 is installed (default c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2)

A fix was specifically made for this issue. If you still experience it, a log file would be greatly appreciated:

How to make a log and send it to support

Keep in mind that on the NC creating notes pages, there is the little warning icon that would give you great info about why they don't show up. If you post/send in that info it can get fixed very quickly
    Updated to 5846,
    Copy your files in zip to the HM2 folder.

Some notes still doesnt show up in popups.
    Do I need to reset/reimport for this to work?

Banned

you shouldnt have to reset. i am going to test this shortly so if there are err logs i will be fwding them and u can send yours to support@notecaddy.com or over here

Banned

I can confirm we still have this and its being looked into.

Any update on this?
    When I close the HM Options and open it again and go into Popup Designer all the NC note I have added to the popup have **name** before and after its name.
    If I re add the NC note and click Apply it doesnt have any ** but when I restart they are back.

Quote Originally Posted by nilaynilay View Post
    I can confirm we still have this and its being looked into.
    I've just sent a detailed email with new screenshots and error log for the attention of Sreticentv before noticing nilaynilay's response.

I removed Holdemmanager2, Notecaddy note definitions, and removed the notestats in the pop-up;
    Reinstalled HM2, downloaded and extracted the latest version of Notecaddy and replace into the HM2 directory;
    Reimported Notecaddy definitions from fresh and freshy allocated the Notecaddy notes into the pop-up;
    And Reprocessed the notes. I still have the same problem.

No direction but to trust the final destination

thank you fishy. I am fixing to look at what you and Nilay sent. It's probably something easy but I haven't been able to reproduce it despite all my best efforts. However, once nilay gets involved it becomes an easy fix

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fishyfishboy View Post
    I've just sent a detailed email with new screenshots and error log for the attention of Sreticentv before noticing nilaynilay's response.

I removed Holdemmanager2, Notecaddy note definitions, and removed the notestats in the pop-up;
    Reinstalled HM2, downloaded and extracted the latest version of Notecaddy and replace into the HM2 directory;
    Reimported Notecaddy definitions from fresh and freshy allocated the Notecaddy notes into the pop-up;
    And Reprocessed the notes. I still have the same problem.
    i got your email with logs and its being looked into. In my DB it is only happening to some players. one player having 0 at start and end of his name

and it works fine for several other players. have you noticed this also?
    Last edited by nilaynilay; 12-08-2011 at 10:50 PM.