When I move stats on one table, the stats in the same position on another table move
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question When I move stats on one table, the stats in the same position on another table move

So I go to align the stats up on one table so they're side by side along each player in correct order.

But when I do that the stat in the same position on the other table(s) move along with it. This makes it impossible to get the stats for each player on each table right beside their name.

Anyone know how I can solve this?

Thanks!

I have same problem with Unibet and pacific poker !!

Just open 1 table, align the stats, open the Table Manager and go to File -> Save positions

Quote Originally Posted by fabio View Post
    Just open 1 table, align the stats, open the Table Manager and go to File -> Save positions
    Hello Fabio, it doesn't work. When a player leave the table and a new one come to the tables, the stats appear to the wrong place, and after when I want to move it, stats on all my tables move in a same time..

Do you have an other idea?

What site are you playing on, are you using multiple panels and are you using preferred seating on the site your playing on or do you sit in different positions on each table.

Please Attach your prefs.xml file from your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

This is on Eurolinx.

And I have seat 3 checked for 6max games on my holdem manager. When I join a table on Eurolinx, no matter where I start, as soon as I'm dealt in the seats switch around to put me at the bottom middle of my screen.

EDIT: No I'm not using multiple panels. And even when I tried that the same thing happened.
    Last edited by BIGWHIPWHIPPIN; 08-28-2008 at 03:09 PM.

OMG this is soooo annoying please help!

Make sure you dont have "Fix my Stats Position" selected in Hud Options > Player Pereferences and if thats not it please attach your your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I don't have that box checked.

How to I attach what you're asking for? Should I send you an email?

Also I just sent you an email asking for help cuz I wasn't sure if you'd open this thread again. Just disregard that email i guess.

Thanks

gonna pm it to you...bah don't think I can pm it to you, hope it's safe to post here...