red line = green line (wtf ?)

Default red line = green line (wtf ?)

Dear all,

2 times happens (when i finished my day session and checked my graph) that this red line was exactly same as the green line after about 25 tourneys, how the hell is it possible ?
    Have i missed any configuration ?

Many thx for answers.

What site, what version of HM, what kind of tourneys?

If you are playing multi-table tourneys on stars, you need to request and import the tournament summaries so that HM can know the finishes and prizes.

I have version 1.08.04 and it is on the Stars and it happened on 6.50$ turbos.

I have noticed that on Fulltilt i have the tournament summaries in folder. But on Stars i have not.

How can i request it ? I can see there just a request "tournament history" in lobby of poker stars. Is it what i am looking for ?

Thx

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

Request your last 200 summaries. > Requests > Tournament Histories

Copy the summaries from the body of the email and paste it into a new text file with NotePad.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=43

Now, to get all your missed hands imported, Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder

Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________

and copy the hands you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31)

Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

I have made it according to your guide, but it doesn't work. Maybe the problem is that i have still trial version.
    I have no \HMArchive folder. All my hands are stored in PS/hand history folder, you know. But i have made everything accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    I have made it according to your guide, but it doesn't work. Maybe the problem is that i have still trial version.
    I have no \HMArchive folder. All my hands are stored in PS/hand history folder, you know. But i have made everything accordingly.
    This is not the cause of your problems, but something you should remedy.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=56

For the other issue, you can try creating a new DB and importing some hand histories and tournament summaries there to see if it works.

How do I create a new database?

If you would me to try importing your files, to see if my results are different than yours, please www.7zip.org the hands and email them to me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    For the other issue, you can try creating a new DB and importing some hand histories and tournament summaries there to see if it works.
    Yea, i did it and red line has changed a little bit.
    Anyway, i am going to purchase HEM and read more posts about configuration. Thx much for quick responses (unlike PO).

You are very welcome. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here. It usually doesn't take more than a few hours to get a reply from one of us here.

There is also a quick questions thread, if you have any questions that you feel do not warrant a new thread. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=12420