Opponents Summaries

Default Opponents Summaries

In the game type filters I see PlayerAlias at the bottom of the list. Is this intended to list the separate identities of an alias we create?

I have always thought the advice to create an alias of the players we want to review against as a poor option since the intent is to view the slightly different ways they may approach the game, not merge them into a megashark and lose the individual components which could vary considerably, but still be successful overall.

The thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feat...aries-tab.html had some suggestions from Hratch which Roy answered.

With the addition of badges being introduced into Notecaddy we are given even more tools to be able to tag tendancies of villains, but without the ability to use these "player tags" as filters we are denied the ability to study them in a group.

I passed along the request to filter by them.

The best way to study an opponent - and I agree it's individually, players play differently/think differently is to set them as the active player in reports and look at their stats, run filters for different situations and replay hands they played.