HUD Hero stats - change the number of hands used to determine hero's stats?

Default HUD Hero stats - change the number of hands used to determine hero's stats?

the live hero stats are always taken from the hands accumulated at one specific table in that specific session. is there any way of setting HM to display hero stats over all time in the hud? also can you make it show for your last X hands or X days.

reason being that i find my stats to be rather useless for one table, one session but if i had a broader view of my own stats then i could see what to work on and compare myself to others at the table.

Quote Originally Posted by p00n View Post
    the live hero stats are always taken from the hands accumulated at one specific table in that specific session. is there any way of setting HM to display hero stats over all time in the hud?
    No. You can see that info in the HM main GUI or the Active Players Detail Window.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons

1) Alot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself

2) Alot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumalated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since youve such a big sample and so there not very useful

3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)

4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

To see your lifetime stats go to Cash Games > Reports > Change > Search for your screen name.

Or while playing you can open the HUD Options > Launch Active Player Details Window..

also can you make it show for your last X hands or X days.
    HUD Options > Additional HUD Filters > Filter by Date

thanks, i actually meant filter by date for hero hud stats. that would be the answer to your points 1 and 2. maybe its something that could be added to HM? like if you double click hero hud then it changes from session stats to the last X hands/days stats on hero.

i do know my stats well, but i also know i have leaks and if for example i want to cbet more than i do - it doesnt really help to watch your stats from one game. it would be useful to follow your stats over say the last 1000 hands.

on a side note. filter by date is useful, but it would be cool if there was also an option to filter by last X hands. or an either/or case for both.

You can suggest any of those things here - http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/p...er-suggestions

I think some of them have been suggested already, in which case you can vote for them.