NoteCaddy 2.2 - Consequences will never be the same - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Check out: HM2 Internal Version Update 2.0.0.5833.

Edit: Don't update. It introduces bad bugs. Read http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...release-2.html.
    Last edited by Snoddas; 12-05-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Updated to Internal 5833 also most of my NC notes are gone need to reimport again

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by smoothjazz View Post
    By checking click for stat popup option , caddy scatter can't show up .
    when you select that option you lose the note hover over popup where scatter appears. It is replaced by that tabbed control. That one needs to stay small so there is no room for the CaddyScatter there

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    when you select that option you lose the note hover over popup where scatter appears. It is replaced by that tabbed control. That one needs to stay small so there is no room for the CaddyScatter there
    so what you mean is you can't use caddy scatter if you enable click for stat popup option.

Quote Originally Posted by nilaynilay View Post
    There are 15 default icons that can be used for badges but you can feel free to add your own. Just expand the drop down and on the bottom there is a "file..." option.
    I have NC 2.2.1.1 but when I click Badge > File I don't get any options to add my own badges. For our own badges, what format do they need to be and where do we place them on our computer?

The file for badge broke it looks like.

Please try to take the latest NC version from http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Just extract the files to the folder where hm2 is installed (default c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2)

A fix was specifically made for this issue. If you still experience it, a log file would be greatly appreciated:

How to make a log and send it to support

To answer your question, it needs to be 16x16 and can be png (highly recommended) or gif

I will try to put the article regarding the new stuff tomorrow. I have been much busier than I thought I would be

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    The file for badge broke it looks like.

Please try to take the latest NC version from http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Just extract the files to the folder where hm2 is installed (default c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2)

A fix was specifically made for this issue. If you still experience it, a log file would be greatly appreciated:

How to make a log and send it to support

To answer your question, it needs to be 16x16 and can be png (highly recommended) or gif

I will try to put the article regarding the new stuff tomorrow. I have been much busier than I thought I would be
    Badge file works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nilaynilay View Post
    Badge file works for me.
    Latest version solves the problem.

If we are using Color Definitions to create badges for the HUD, is it possible to have multiple badges created for one player? I know that one player can only have one color, according to the priority of our color definitions. Does badges "priority" work in the same way.

Im assuming also that if we create badges from Note Definitions then we can have have as many badges as we like showing up in the HUD?

Thanks

That is a good question. Creating badges through color definitions will cause there to be a badge for each match - unlike when you color code. So if someone meets criteria for 2, they would get both badges.

Im assuming also that if we create badges from Note Definitions then we can have have as many badges as we like showing up in the HUD?
    This is correct but badges are never limited in quantity as indicated previously

New article published to the blog AssaultWare blog: NoteCaddy badges in detail gives details about the new default badge definitions as well as a quick tutorial on how to make your own.