issues with cash results graph and hud

Default issues with cash results graph and hud

Results.png

as seen in the above picture, the graph does not reflect the winnings in euros even though the hands are there (61.7k). it would also be good if you could add an info box somewhere, with: winnings, ev, hands etc.

problems with the hud start when i try open more than 6 tables. mouse cursor and generally the display starts lagging immensely, moving windows takes 2-3 seconds to react. processor usage at 30 %, memory at 50%, so it must be the radeon 5400. with hm1 i can open 24 tables with no issues.

thanks in advance.

the first issue was resolved by changing the region in control panel from serbian to english, had to do with hm2 not recognizing decimal separators ie. $1=75euro before the change. playing with cultures made no difference.

the second issue was made a little better by disabling microsoft security essentials. instead of the permalag, there is now a complete freeze that lasts 2-3 seconds every minute, just as it refreshes the hands in the session view.

i previously asked for a drop shadow and smaller spacing between stats in the hud, and want to thank you for responding. however, the shadow still doesn't help on light backgrounds, so it's an outline, and not a shadow that's needed. also, the horizontal spacing seems fine, now just make the vertical smaller.

Capture.PNG

i want to switch to hm2 so badly, and only a few glitches in my way

Please make sure that your windows is uptodate, all service packs and windows updates installed.
    Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotn...eanup_tool.zip
    and download the NET installer and run it
    For XP / Vista http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dotnetfx35.exe
    For Win7 - NET4 Download: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
    Add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres.exe, pg_ctl.exe, and any other programs you use for poker to your firewall.