Pacific Poker - Hud Crashing - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

anything about this? its happening with higher frequency for me now please fix it...

about getting HEM2 - it is still unusable for me..

I haven't tried HEM2 yet as I've heard there are numerous issues, did buy it though but I appreciate your offer.

I guess I might have to try out HEM2 then, I can't imagine it working much worse as those crashes are incredibly annoying.

bump... are you guys planning to do a fix or what? it takes you ages...

This is still unresolved on the to-fix list.
    (Bugticket #3706 )
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    This is still unresolved on the to-fix list.
    (Bugticket #3706 )
    I am having the same problem where HEM freezes and this makes all my table freeze as well. The only difference for me is that it happens on all networks, all sorts of tables and I dont think it is directly connected to the HUD. I have tried to play both with and without the HUD while HEM is auto importing and it crashes anyways.

I am pretty sure this is a problem with the import and not the HUD. I even tried to reinstall windows vista on my computer and set it all up from scratch and I still have the same problem. Please fix this! I have been playing without a HUD for months now.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extenstions turned off.
    done
    Attached Files Attached Files

The only possible problem i see in your configuration is the name of the archive folder. It contains spaces.
    Please change this to a folder with only standard characters like c:\hmarchive and try again.
    If that doesn't help are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    The only possible problem i see in your configuration is the name of the archive folder. It contains spaces.
    Please change this to a folder with only standard characters like c:\hmarchive and try again.
    If that doesn't help are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?
    Not sure why it is called HEM ARCHIVE in the file, since the actual folder is called HMArchive. I have changed that now and will try again.

No firewall, spyware, adaware etc.

hey guys, i use mainly pacific and microgaming and now BOTH networks are having problems with HEM1(DONT TELL ME TO USE HEM2 PLEASE!).

are u planning to do a fix soon? microgaming support is total mess now and pacific is still forcing my hud to crash on some tables(issue that is reported like 6 months ago)

wtf? is this what i paid for?