Pacific Poker - Hud Crashing - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ok it happened again and i have the HH now where to send it?

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.
    any progress on this?, I have had the exact same issue for ages, tried all suggested solutions with no results, only quitting the FR tables helps

We have no open issues for this.
    HM 1.12.09? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

What? I PM'd several times with Patvs, could you check with him?

This is what he said last time after I sent him several hand histories with the hands before the crash, hands that crash the hud and hands from the table when it no longer crashes the hud.

from our last PM:

"Try 1.12.08
    I created a bug ticket + attached handhistories with your previous handhistories.
    I don't think the ticket has been addressed by the developer and is fixed in 1.12.08."

I'm currently on 1.12.08 but will update. I'm experiencing the issue with this release. I can update after I've tried .09 but if you haven't made any changes to Pacific do you really expect it to work?

Its a very annoying problem, and I've pretty much stopped starting games since often the table will start crashing my hud once more players join.

Bugticket is number 3706
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Is this something you are actively looking at? I mean Pacific is now the 4th largest network according to Poker Scout. I realize that this only affects fullring players but this is a huge issue for those affected, not like some VPP's getting calculated incorectly or similar stuff that I constantly see being fixed in the updates.

Is there anything we can do to help? I get kind of frustrated that I'm continually told to play without a firewall and to update to the newest build... Certainly I can help with sending more HH's if that's what you need.

Maybe it could be possible to have the crashing a bit more user friendly, currently its awfull when all my poker tables freeze and I have to go to the task manager to kill the HUD. I mean if just the importing for the affected table would stop untill the hands can be imported correctly it would certainly help a ton. (i.e. I would only be without hud on one table instead of all tables freezing untill I kill the HUD process).

Go to hud options--> table preferences--> turn on logging

Next time this crash/freeze occurs email us the log file from the HoldemManager folder.
    C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi! Any progress? Should you need more logs let me know.

It's still an unresolved bug on the to-fix list.

Did you try the HM2 trial? Email sales@holdemmanager.com and request a temporary HM2 license since you're experiencing this bug with HM1.