Pop up issues

Thread: Pop up issues

Default Pop up issues

I have bought new machine and installed HM on it. But I have an issue with pop ups; no matter what stat I choose the default pop box appears. I have each stat assigned with their own pop ups so this should not be happening. I also notice that instead of the pop up appearing when mouse hovers over the stat I have to click on the stat for pop to appear.
    The new machine uses XP, while I originally used HM on a machine with Vista and the config files are transferred from that machine so not sure if that would make a difference.
    Anything I can do?

How old were the config files from the other computer. The HUD and particularly the preferences and popup section has updated quite a bit but i would imagine the config files are still compatible.

Can you email me the config files as im on windows XP and i can see if the config files are a different format and also load them onto my HM and test. Do you still have my email?

The files i need can be found at:
    C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\

PosPref.txt
    PosPref2.txt
    prefs.xml
    StatRanges.xml

And also any files that end in .pop which are your popup files
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Yep, still have your e-mail address. I will send them on now.