Copy hand history to clipboard in HM2?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

is it possible to change the default output format? Like, if I always want to output to plain text because all I ever do is share hands over skype/email, can I make it to where it just always outputs to that and I don't have to change the format myself?

I have forwarded your request.

"Right Click->View" doesn't work for me at all. When I do this it's open empty window. At the top of this window I see "Party $.5/1 NL - 9 players", but I'm playing iPoker $1/2 6max!
    When I'm pressing "Copy To Clipboard" in this window nothing appeared in clipboard.

Second question is, how could I quickly copy hh to the clipboard from replayer? In HM1 there was such a possibility.

.1 Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Update:
    HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

.2 In the replayer, in the bottom-right, click on "export hand"
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    .1 Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)
    It's a joke? Or this is temporary solution? Because changing OS settings just for "copy to clipboard" function is not a good idea from my point of view.

Already have 6971 build

.2 In the replayer, in the bottom-right, click on "export hand"
    My question was about "copy to clipboard". Ok, I can of course export, then open file and copy text there. But I could not select format when I'm doing export

It's currently not possible to copy to clipboard straight from the replayer.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It's currently not possible to copy to clipboard straight from the replayer.
    Ок.

And what about viewer? I checked - with US region settings it works. But will you fix it so that it work regardless of region settings?
    If so, could you tell me please an issue number?

This (viewer) is already fixed in internal build, just wait for a public one.

May be, you can can add a link "viewer" to replayer? Then, If smb would like to copy hand that he is replaying it will be quicker to press "viewer" and then "copy to clipboard" there, then to search this hand again in the list of hands you are replaying

A feature request ticket already exists to link the viewer and replayer, making it easier to export hands. But I have no eta when this will be implemented.