No stat changes in 12.06 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I totally agree. Lets see whats the response from HEM support.

allala emailed us some handhistories and we'll look into this.

A HUD stat (1), popup stat (2), report stat (3), and stat in the active player detail window (4) all have a separate formula entry into HoldemManager. This is why it's often discovered a report stat is accurate, but the HUD stat (for the exact same stat) is not.
    Or a HUD stat is accurate but the popup stat displays an error, etc.

In addition a report stat may be accurate, but when adding specific FILTERS the filters filter out hands that should have been included in the report. (resulting in showing percentages in the reports that don't make sense)

As of now the HUD stats and popup stats for 99.5% of all stats should be accurate.
    It will take some time to test all these stats again, to see if there is an error for those stats in the REPORTS, or in the reports-when-using-specific-filters.

Note: HM2 solves this entire issue, where 1 formula for 1 stat is used for ALL (reports/hud stats/reports )
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    allala emailed us some handhistories and we'll look into this.

A HUD stat (1), popup stat (2), report stat (3), and stat in the active player detail window (4) all have a separate formula entry into HoldemManager. This is why it's often discovered a report stat is accurate, but the HUD stat (for the exact same stat) is not.
    Or a HUD stat is accurate but the popup stat displays an error, etc.

In addition a report stat may be accurate, but when adding specific FILTERS the filters filter out hands that should have been included in the report. (resulting in showing percentages in the reports that don't make sense)

As of now the HUD stats and popup stats for 99.5% of all stats should be accurate.
    It will take some time to test all these stats again, to see if there is an error for those stats in the REPORTS, or in the reports-when-using-specific-filters.

Note: HM2 solves this entire issue, where 1 formula for 1 stat is used for ALL (reports/hud stats/reports )

Ok but before telling us to buy your new product - fix the old one so i have reason to buy the new stuff... also there are problems that are with HEM1 for ages and you seem to not care at all...

Did you guys delete a Thread i started about the wrong vs missed CB stats?

I didn't delete any threads, but did merge two of your new threads with existing threads.

Edit: and I deleted one post where you bumped an old thread, to confine all the current HUD stat issues into only one (recent) thread.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I didn't delete any threads, but did merge two of your new threads with existing threads.

Edit: and I deleted one post where you bumped an old thread, to confine all the current HUD stat issues into only one (recent) thread.
    Well I thought to go crazy. Could you at least leave a note in the moved Post. I believed I posted it in wrong and restarted the Thread.
    But your moving isnīt right anyway. My Thread about the "wrong vs Missed CB Stats" you moved in here will be lost under the headline "Continuation_bet.river_three-bet_pot doesnīt work right".

This really seems to me like censorship and is a sophisticated way to let as few people as possible read it.

I know you have enough trouble with HM2, so HM1 wonīt be on your priority list. Hence Iīm wondering what time frame we are talking about fixing stats that never worked from the start of the Product.

I mean these are not just some random stats we are talking about. They are the ones I build my play around.

Will this takes days, weeks or perhaps months?

Most of these stats didn't exist at the start of the product.
    They were added after this may 2011 thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...r-stats-7.html

With about 90 new stats added, there was some discussion of mistakes in the new stats (in july - august) but after many "fixes" that discussion died out.

I'll take a look personally at your email + the hands you emailed.
    Timeframe for them to be fixed: best-case scenario: weeks
    (because even if I forward a full report what needs to be fixed to a programmer tomorrow, other HM1/HM2 bugs will have a higher priority to be fixed first)

Ok I get it. We donīt have a guarantee for working new stats, because they were added as a coutresey after we bought HM1.
    But Iīm not sure that this argument als counts for the the Bets vs Missed Contibets stats. They are argued to be wrong for two years and several times they should have already been fixxed.

To be honest. Wouldnīt i have invested Hours of configuring HM1 and creating Custom Stat Reports and trying to understand your database structure, Iīd already changed to PT3.