"Hand Viewer disappearing off screen issues" Fix doesnt work

Default "Hand Viewer disappearing off screen issues" Fix doesnt work

This fix has no effect for me. The hand viewer for the tables to the right of my screen still doesnt popup. The only thing I can see is a an empty popup under HM2 Icon in the taskbar. (Windows Aero) So same thing as before.

It doesnt matter if I play for example 9 tables (I have some space between the screen border and the right tables) or 6 (Tables are directly at the border).

I have 2 screens. Tables are on the right one. Think it would work the other way around but I dont want to change.
    Last edited by Betpotbot; 11-18-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Please reproduce and send your log.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder. (XP users will find that in C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder.)
    If you have extensions turned off then it may be just called log. Please email the log, directly after you have the issue and before you restart HM2, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com along with a link to the thread or a summary of the issue you’re having
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have the same problem. I will send you my log file

Is there any progress on fixing this bug. I don't know is this will be helpful but, I found 'workaround'. I am using Ultramon (UltraMon is a utility for multi-monitor systems) it has option to move window to another monitor. When I used it on empty popup under HM2 icon in the taskbar, hand viewer appeared on my primary monitor, but ,strange, it didn't have normal hand viewer size - a hand viewer window was huge, covered almost my whole screen
    Last edited by robbs555; 12-23-2011 at 10:18 AM.

I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 3267. We will often release builds on a limited basis only the forums for a few days first so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket # .

If you would like a specific email back when a new build that addresses 3267 is officially released, please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com with "Notify Me When 3267 Is Resolved" as the subject line.
    Last edited by udbrky; 12-25-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Notify Me When 3267 Is Resolved

I adjusted the post to reflect this:

Please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com requesting the email for the bug #.