Some Q's: Adding Rows/Columns problems; iPoker hands problems; Versus hero stats

Default Some Q's: Adding Rows/Columns problems; iPoker hands problems; Versus hero stats

1) When I have a large popup and try to add a new row or column, it doesnt work, unless I add it at the end. This makes creating complex popups somewhat difficult (e.g. you need to plan them in detail in advance). Are you aware of this bug? IMO, easily creating complex popups is one of the most important features of HEM2.

2)I imported a HEM1 database, which worked fine, but it does not seem to have imported by iPoker hands. Not a massive problem, I will do it manually, but I thought you should be aware.

3) Finally, a dumb question about Versus Hero Stats: Are these are calculated versus appropriate screename at the table? Or are they calculated against all of my aliases? This is important - for example on party, where I can regularly change my screename. The first way is better.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

1) Please click Reset in the Popup Designer to resolve this issue.

2) iPoker importing issues are known and being worked on for a fix. We appreciate your patience while these issues are resolved.

3) vs. Hero stats are calculated versus the appropriate screenname and not 'vs. aliases'.

Thats great, thanks for the help!