Popup Hud and All Active Player Stats are wrong for Raise(and Fold)_vs_3b by Position - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by moadgih View Post
    related? 3bp Turn cb stat can be over 100% sometimes... LOL
    nope. this is another new old Bug. But it will be known soon
    Last edited by alllala; 11-18-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Well, Roy told here this issue is fixed since over 2 weeks now. I know there are other issues with HM1 you want to correct them, too, before releasing anything, but i really would like to know when you plan to release 1.12.07, and what is planed to be included.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The Description acknowledges only other issues fixed. No mentioning of any fixed stats.

So what is really new in there?

Holdem Manager

The changes I mentioned should all be in there since this internal build was just recently compiled. I don't know if they have been 100% tested (which is why it is still internal) but if you create a new DB and reimport the issues should be fixed and some, like the 3bet only stats in the hud should be fixed without a reimport

the vs 3bet by Position stats seems fixed. also the 3bet pot stats do work right now, as far as i tested.

But there is still the issue with CB Turn and River 3bet Pot when the CB is Raised (it will be counted as 2 Contibets)

And the issues with the vs Missed CB stats (these are so completly wrong that it might take more time to fix them - but it might work without reimport, since here is clearly a wrong formula at work )

so if you could make an internal build that fixes the Turn and River CB 3b pot Bug, Iīm good to go for reimporting.

Holdem Manager

We're still looking into this ones

Thanks,
    Roy

I donīt know how different the formula for Hud and Report stats are, but shouldnīt take the Turn and River CB 3b pot bug fix like 5 minutes?
    Which Database Table do you use for these two stats in the HUD? The "PHMISC.sawflopastype_id = 4" and the "PH.***cbet***" Table would be all you need for this.

Whatīs the problem?

Holdem Manager

Hud stats use compiled stats, report stats use the actual hand info like PHMISC

When I say "We're still looking into these ones" it just means it's an open bug ticket. First the bug is verified, hands are grabbed that show the problem and then it's passed on to a developer.

The bug has been verified and now we're working on the fix

Roy

Holdem Manager

The CBet 3bet pots for turn and river bug has been found and it won't require a reimport. I can't say how quickly we'll get an internal build out since other work might still be in progress but shouldn't be long. We're moving on to the missed cbet stats now to check the issue there

Roy