Popup Hud and All Active Player Stats are wrong for Raise(and Fold)_vs_3b by Position - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sounds promising.

Will a reimport be necessary? If so, maybe you could release an internal build that I might test it myself (just to be sure)

Does your fix include the "vs missed CB" stats for the Active Player Detail Windows (they might have a different name).
    And will these stats in the future exclude 4+ or 3+ bet situations. I would probably prefer that 3+bet situation are excluded.

Any news?

Roy added a fix, which is included in the next update (1.12.09)
    It's already included in 1.12.08-internal: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Will a reimport be necassary for the fix, and when do you guys plan to release 12.09?

I tested the 12.08 internal and unfortunately the Fix also excludes some legit situations.

EDIT: Now I realize, that 3bet Pots are excluded for "vs missed CB stats", hence my assumption something is still wrong.
    Is this on purpose only to add Preflop onetime raised situations? Will this also be the case for the Player Action Details stats?

Anyway, I like the idea to separate the "vs missed CB stats" between different Preflop situations, but there should be at least the "vs missed CB stats" for 3B bet pots (as these are the situations you lose or win the most BigBlinds).

I donīt know how much work it would be to add the "vs missed CB 3B pot" stats, but they would be really really useful.

Maybe Roy you could take your precious time and give it to us as a present for christmas, or consider it as a reimbursement for almost 2 years of wrong "vs missed CB" stats.
    Last edited by alllala; 12-22-2011 at 07:00 AM.

Holdem Manager

I took out the 3bet+ pot situations because it seemed like that was what people wanted. I'll see what I can do with adding a 3bet pot version of the stat but can't promise anything because 1) it is a lot more involved to add a new hud stat in HM1 vs correct an existing one and 2) it is considered a new feature and I have about 50 of those on my plate right now and all of those fall behind bug fixes.

Thanks,
    Roy

Well, right now I would be satisfied if you could release the fix for the bet vs missed CB.
    12.09 is taking some time.

Or does the fix not require a reimport of the hands?

Holdem Manager

It will require a reimport. I'm not exactly sure how much longer until we release .09 but I think it's about a week away based on some internal emails. You can use the .08 internal build linked above to reimport and you should be all set