Hands showing up 2,3,4 times in the database but doesnt exist?

Default Hands showing up 2,3,4 times in the database but doesnt exist?

I have a really annoying problem with HoldemManager and my friends have the same problem so i guess it's pretty widespread. I play on Boss (svenska spel) and often when i've played in big pots, the pot doesn't show up in the hud at my table, so i go to "reports" and look for it, there it is often shown up 2-3 or sometimes even 4 times and i can't replay the hand in the replayer (doesn't respond to any action) it's like it doesn't even exist. This leads to my results being way wrong all the time and it's very annoying, please help?

ps. seems that problem only occurs at Svenska Spel, not on my other networks. ds.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

---

Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    Then reimport the hands into the new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here