Does 1.12.06 include the Merge LHE fix?

Default Does 1.12.06 include the Merge LHE fix?

Morny is familiar with the issue in the subject. I was told that the next release would resolve this but I don't see it listed in the relese notes....haven't had a chance to DL yet.

06 fixes a similar issue as the Merge issue, but only for EVEREST poker.
    Merge issue will be fixed in the next update. (or it will be sneaked into the current .06 update, without being renamed .07)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

If you sneak it into .06 how will we know to re-download it? I want to make sure I grab this as soon as it is out.

I'll post it in this thread, if I see any release note about the Merge bug being fixed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The sixmax 10/20 tables don't display the hud and you have top use the table finder to get it going. Is this the bug you are referring to? If not, I would like to add this as an issue please.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapala View Post
    The sixmax 10/20 tables don't display the hud and you have top use the table finder to get it going. Is this the bug you are referring to? If not, I would like to add this as an issue please.
    No...The bug was about limit hands being imported as NL for the replayer and for all exported hh's.....it has been resolved on HEM2, but it is not yet fixed for HEM1.