Known Leak Buster HM2 Bugs - Please read - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Yeah, thanks. Something was apparently changed (not on our end), so I have the developers looking into it. You're right though, but this was not functioning like this (minus river call efficiency which is a known bug. HM has been working on this and I believe found the root cause). I'll update you on a build/fix as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieter86 View Post
    Ow i thought this was abug for all hm2 users.

Biggest loss tab does not show my losses when I look for "flop" or "turn" also preflop only gives one advice. I also ran the same sample of hands through HM1+leakbuster and found much more there.

The filter tab does not load all filters (for example filter 2 3 4 and many more do not show any results)
    The filters that do load show weird numbers fe bb/100 and vpip are wrong. (for example my vpip for top pair filter is 0,9565 and 3bet% = 0,09090909)
    Third problem is when i look at specific hands in filter section it tells me i lose 400bb and 200dollars when i lose 1 buyin at 1/2NL

There is also some other weird stuff, for example in HM2 leakbuster tells me my river call efficiency is too high as my number 1 leak, ironically in HM1 leakbuster tells me river call efficiency being too low is an important leak. (ofcourse i used the exact same hand sample for both analysis in a database only containing this hand sample for both hm1 and hm2)

I have this problem both on my laptop and desktop and HM1+leakbuster works fine. Site is partypoker for a 40k hand sample.
    Having same problems... any eta on fix?(LB updated)
    Last edited by lanS; 03-06-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Yes we are working on the filter change. Some things were changed recently on the HM2 side, so we are working through them. The goal is to have them fixed next update. I'll make sure to post when that's done.

Currently my LB on HM2 doesn't resize to whole length. It did on HM1 (not wide but to bottom). Is it supposed to behave that way?

Yes. Unfortunately because HM2 is a different language than HM1 and leak buster, it can't resize within HM. LB PLO has been completely re-written and will be re-sizable, and at some point no-limit will be re-written.