Known Leak Buster HM2 Bugs - Please read - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Koba View Post
    * LB does not fit into HM2 - Bottom of LB is under Status bar and you can't scroll to bottom.
    Yeah, we're aware thanks. It was already fixed, and supposed to be in this build. No idea what happened.

The LB portion of the HM2 -window is still misplaced and makes for a rather strange scrolling up/down and left/right. Areas already mentioned in this thread still not working fully (filters, biggest losses, sizing of stats graphs in step2 etc.)

What version do you have? The latest version that should be released soon should have much better scrolling. If there's something specific in the filters that you see is off, please let us know.

Hi,

i want to try LB today (HM2-Version 6023), but i always get an error on Step3:
    98503653.png

There should be a new version coming out soon. We're just waiting on HM to release at this point. I'll make sure it addresses this issue, but I believe it already does.

please tell us what has been fixed with this release !!!, thanks!

If you run the patch, you can see the changes here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/leak...ate-patch.html

Filters are not working properly at all, lot of them do not load and they keep telling me im losing like 400bb every hand i lose 100bb.... also biggest loss tab isnt working well. Kind of sucks i cant use leakbuster with HM 2.

Sorry, can you be more specific? We haven't had people have issues with the filters. What is wrong with the biggest loss tab?

Ow i thought this was abug for all hm2 users.

Biggest loss tab does not show my losses when I look for "flop" or "turn" also preflop only gives one advice. I also ran the same sample of hands through HM1+leakbuster and found much more there.

The filter tab does not load all filters (for example filter 2 3 4 and many more do not show any results)
    The filters that do load show weird numbers fe bb/100 and vpip are wrong. (for example my vpip for top pair filter is 0,9565 and 3bet% = 0,09090909)
    Third problem is when i look at specific hands in filter section it tells me i lose 400bb and 200dollars when i lose 1 buyin at 1/2NL

There is also some other weird stuff, for example in HM2 leakbuster tells me my river call efficiency is too high as my number 1 leak, ironically in HM1 leakbuster tells me river call efficiency being too low is an important leak. (ofcourse i used the exact same hand sample for both analysis in a database only containing this hand sample for both hm1 and hm2)

I have this problem both on my laptop and desktop and HM1+leakbuster works fine. Site is partypoker for a 40k hand sample.
    Last edited by Pieter86; 01-31-2012 at 07:31 AM.