Guide for building custom stats? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Former HM Support

I kmow this is too much to ask for, but how about compiledplayerresults et. al.????
    Sure would save a lot of time on lots of custom stats.

Thanks again,

TheZepper

And what about the values for each of these fields? These are used in the ranges for the reports so it would be nice to know what each ID stands for (especially since I have a few ideas to try out with the "In" technique). I have been desperately searching for a list of this information after reading this posted over a year ago:

Here I am identifying actual hand value ID's and assigning them into one of 4 groups. Again this is a case where you need to know what the ID's represent but this will all be documented.
    I added the emphasis because I can't find any documentation, only this thread. Am I looking in the wrong spot? Can someone point me in the right direction?

I am making a custom stat that has a very long column name. I would like it so each word on the column name gets its own separate line. Here is what I would like it to like (this is just an example, not the actual stat or stat name):

Call
    Turn
    Cbet

But this is how it shows up as:
    Call Turn Cbet

How do I get each word on a separate line?

Thanks.

Former HM Support

Call\nTurn\nCBet.... but I think 3 lines (rows) is the limit for ColumnHeaders.

I see that there have been various requests for a list of the database fields, but so far it seems that this has not been provided. This seems very poor. There is a lot of very useful, powerful information within the database but there is virtually no guidance on how to extract/report it. For example, within the standard reports this field is used: FLOP.MadeHandValue. But it's quite clear from the context that you have to know what the possible values mean in order to interpret the results. There are quite a few other fields like this one, but no list of them, or explanation of the values is given anywhere. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by 8sunridge View Post
    I see that there have been various requests for a list of the database fields, but so far it seems that this has not been provided. This seems very poor. There is a lot of very useful, powerful information within the database but there is virtually no guidance on how to extract/report it. For example, within the standard reports this field is used: FLOP.MadeHandValue. But it's quite clear from the context that you have to know what the possible values mean in order to interpret the results. There are quite a few other fields like this one, but no list of them, or explanation of the values is given anywhere. Why not?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...tml#post137617

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    There isnt an official schema available, it usually describes what each table and column is but if you use PGadminIII (Start > Programs > PostgreSQL > PGadmin III) login and click on the database you use, expand the database node > expand the schema node > expand the public Node > expand the table node. Then youll see all the tables, if you right click on any table you can select view last 100 and it will show you the values of the last 100 rows. Thats how i checkout the database and i guess its a matter of playing around with the different filters etc that gets you more familiar with it

There isnt an official schema available
    Why not?

This is the 3rd thread where you asked the same question, i answered in the other 2 threads already, please dont double post as it just makes extra work for us

If you'd like an official Schema please vote for it Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums but its currently not high on our priority list due to the reasons i pointed out in the other replies
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.