HUD problems after 1.12.05 ?

Default HUD problems after 1.12.05 ?

Not sure if 1.12.05 caused this but everything was working perfectly before the update as far as Irem.

Still, seems weird to be something related to the update: everything works fine except HUD resets every 5 hands or so , as if it was a new table/new mtt etc, I get my stats to work fine but all other stats show as 1 hand pretty much

What gives ? Win7. KAV, run as admin all the normal stuff havent had any issues in 1yr +

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe to 1.12.06
    On which site are you playing? Cashgame tables?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

did not notice the 06 was out at time of post, MTTs only, will update and let you know...

the update seems to have solved the problem, thanks guys

actually it didn't , first day grinding on PS/Party after installing the 06, the same problem is still there

my stats work, the others, not so much ...annoying yet again, worked fine yesterday on an Ongame skin

maybe it has something to do with the latest PS/Party updates ? im using WPT as skin for Party btw

everytime it imports from stars all hands are with errors ...

can one of you please move this to the appropriate sub forum, I have no idea why its posted in here .. ty

PokerStars: set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Set the PokerStars lobby language to English. With handhistories being saved in English.
    Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Then try importing a NEW handhistory file.
    Does it still import as errors?
    If so, can you attach the handhistory file?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I'm not sure where you get your info but the settings have always been like that.. do you honestly think that after a year and a half plus, all of a sudden, the problem is in the date settings ?

Seriously ?

..... I made a new db anyway yesterday and will try it out tonight with the regular session.
    Last edited by fbg1919; 11-19-2011 at 08:03 AM.