Note Caddy stops when creating notes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Note Caddy stops when creating notes

My notecaddy stops when it is creating notes. It stops on hand 181660 every time !
    On my labtop its the same - exept is stops at a different specific hand.
    I have tryed to reset notes and start over several times - but the result i the same.
    After stopping it just uses about 70% of my cpu power on nothing, making everything slow. And HM2 is'nt exactly fast to begin with.

So far the only thing I have gotten out of buying HM2 & Notecaddy is frustrations - and thats not much for all that money..

No direction but to trust the final destination

do you play SNG/MTT? I have found from looking at logs that the "wiz" notes sometimes cause this. If you go to the NC tab and make the "wiz call" and "wiz shove" notes inactive, does this still happen?

I play Mtt's on Ongame mostly.
    I saw that suggestion in another tread - and have tryied that, but it dosnt change anything.

does this still happen with the new patch that was just released a few hours ago? If so, please email me your teamviewer details so I can have a look at it

support@notecaddy.com

It did'nt change anything.
    I have just sent you an email with my Teamviewer details.

I had the same problem with NC hanging on a certain hand. I enabled verbose logging and had a look at the log file to see which hand it was having problems with. I noticed that the hand in question was from the poker room PKR and was for a special 'lottery' shootout tournament qualifier. The structure of this is HU and automatically put both players all in on every hand until all players bar the qualifiers are knocked out. On my log most of the hand looked normal, but I noticed that the blind level was reported as $0/$0. I don't know if NC couldn't process the hand as it did not have all the information (i.e blind levels) or was from a special type of tournament.

I sorted the problem out by removing the hand from the DB.

thats some pretty sick skills right there. If all customers could do that I would be sipping margaritas on the beach. I am hopeful this issue was fixed though as of the last release. If you have any more problem hands I would be very happy for you to send them to me so I can make sure nobody else is impacted by this type of thing

If you sell enough NC then you will be sipping margaritas on the beach anyway

I have the exact same problems, NC hanging on hands. I have a filter setup to only do notes on 1/2-5/10 plo cash games on stars, which should also be the only type of HH's I've imported into this new database. I'm going to try this verbose logging and see if I can find the HH that its hanging on...

Everytime it hangs, i close and restart HM2 and it picks up from where it left off. Clicking the stop/start button does nothing.

Where can I view the log files?