In-Game Hand History Disappears After Each Hand
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default In-Game Hand History Disappears After Each Hand

Using 2.0.0.562 on Bodog -

When viewing a recent hand in the hand history (from the Hud, Settings -> Hand History), as soon as a new hand is logged at the same table, the hand I'm viewing disappears along with all other session hands. This happens every time a new hand is complete so it's nearly impossible to actually review a hand using the hud. Of course it's possible through the software but I would prefer the old functionality.

I have the same problem.

But with me it happens with any table. When the action ends in one table and I'm reviewing one and from another, the HUD Replayer shows the last hand played.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Please make sure that your windows is uptodate, all service packs and windows updates installed.
    Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotn...eanup_tool.zip
    and download the NET installer and run it
    For XP / Vista http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dotnetfx35.exe
    For Win7 - NET4 Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)

My windows is up to date and I just followed the performance tips, so I have the latest NetFramework version.

It still happens.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please make sure that your windows is uptodate, all service packs and windows updates installed.
    Uninstall your current NetFramework version with this tool: http://videos.holdemmanager.com/dotn...eanup_tool.zip
    and download the NET installer and run it
    For XP / Vista http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...dotnetfx35.exe
    For Win7 - NET4 Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
    Sorry for bumping in, but I have the same simptoms(among many others), and although because soem other crash problem, I have cleaned and re-installed .NET4, uninstalled and reinstalled HM2, and neither the session tab chand counting/refreshing crash, neither this hand viewer bug has not been resolved. The handviewer bug mentioned above is not anything new.

regards,
    laux

edit: and it is not site-specific either, since I am experiencing it on Ongame.

this is very tilting when playing also the new handhistory viewer layout is very annoying compared to the old one (you have to scroll to see the Hands of players) this is the reason i still use holdemmanager 1. We should be able to switch this layout to the old one, i have found some more bugs (like report > sessions "add stat" it keeps at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by beextoo View Post
    this is very tilting when playing also the new handhistory viewer layout is very annoying compared to the old one (you have to scroll to see the Hands of players) this is the reason i still use holdemmanager 1. We should be able to switch this layout to the old one, i have found some more bugs (like report > sessions "add stat" it keeps at the end.
    sometimes you had to scroll in the old one too. I have no problem with the layout. I just wish I could take a good look at a hand without it vanishing halfway through....

Please send log files when this happens, because I can't duplicate it, we need to find out why it's happening for you guys.

Where is:
    My log file
    7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation

So, when I'm playing, I have to check that log and send to you right?

When you open the hand history and it disappears, send that. If it happens all the time, just open one table and make it happen, send the file.