virus + hands don't import + no hud, soft can't open anymore

Default virus + hands don't import + no hud, soft can't open anymore

Ok so i bought hem2 yesterday and i was able to open the software but my antivirus detect a virus:

Only half of my hands were imported from hem1 and i couldn't import new hands from my today's sessions. I did everything on this page http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...hud-table.html There was the hud option displaying on the table but no stats.

And now i just can't open the software.

This is a false positive.

You should add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres.exe and pg_ctl.exe to your exceptions list in your firewall and antivirus.

Please upload the backup of your HM1 db to a site like megaupload or dropbox, send the link along with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Delete the holdemmanager.config file in

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation

Make sure that your site is saving your hand histories. Make sure that the location listed in their options is listed in hand importing - auto import folders

While there, click site time adjustments. Click Auto Detect to make sure the times line up with the time you are playing.

On which site are you playing?

Please try the following:

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer (start > computer) and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right-click + Properties the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...ender+Problems

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

As a second idea if that does not work do the following: If you have any 3rd party security software installed please uninstall it temporarily, enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, and install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection while we try to solve this.

Thanks
    CDB