HM2 Updates Priority List - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Hi,

Is udbrky also dealing with the stats issue? If so then Chris will get back to you on that, if not please let me know which stats this affects and ill investigate. The issue with the loading time is probably something specific, HM2 is many times faster at loading hands for me especially big samples.
    Yes but I haven't heard from him for a while.

All the stats differs from HM1 to HM2.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    He we decided to switch the replayer to showing session stats instead of all stats for the hero, most people already know their own stats and can easily check it via report to refresh their memory, the session stats for the table your playing at is much more important to get an idea on what type of image you had at the time.
    Hm, I prefer to check my stats in the popup because some of them I don't want to see in reports. For example, call 3bet oop on MP or 4bet UTG vs. blinds - I don't need to see them everyday in reports and I also don't wonna add & delete them everytime I need them. I am looking for a hand, work with villain stats, in few secs I need to check the hero stat... but I can't do that & I need to add it in report (it will take a lot of time to search for a specific stat in those plenty of stats). This is not the best idea.

As I thought, the hm2 functionality must be at least no worst then in the hm1 and when the possibility available, it need to be better -it need to be next gen. So, with this no hero stats function it is not even the same as hm1. It is less convenient. I understood you, your dicision about this situation, but we can go to the compromise - all things can be the same as it is now but after double clicking the hero stats we will get stats for all hands. Or another possibility - maybe checkbox in options for those who need all stats. That will be fair.

Thanks.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

I don't get it...nobody cares that HM2 displays incorrect stats on HUD ?

And the last q is: what about fold\call\raise stats vs. cbet in 3bet pot, will they be released soon?

Thanks.
    Last edited by fash1k; 11-24-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Can u please add a stat.... I would love to have "adjusted ante BB"

With that i mean when antes kick in, we need to have big blinds which is 2/3 of the pot? And not the Big Blind divided by our stack.

Can u add that so we can have that in our hud?

So just have a stat that do: The pot pre after ante is posted/3 * 2 = NewBB -> Our stack / NewBB

Possible?

Let me know if u have any questions?

Ive suggested this long time ago.. and would like an update wether or not u can add this stat?

In before use M and BBs stat!

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    And the last q is: what about fold\call\raise stats vs. cbet in 3bet pot, will they be released soon?

Thanks.
    I also asked about these in another thread. The answer I got was they will be released in the next major build in a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Vigi View Post
    I also asked about these in another thread. The answer I got was they will be released in the next major build in a few days
    Thanks mate

Exclamation

where is vsHero update?

24th is past so I would suggest to completely update the list so that we know what we can expect in the next couple of weeks. I have seen some improvements in the past couple of weeks but still there are a lot of annoying bugs in the application. Please update us on what you are doing.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Hi,

Is udbrky also dealing with the stats issue? If so then Chris will get back to you on that, if not please let me know which stats this affects and ill investigate. The issue with the loading time is probably something specific, HM2 is many times faster at loading hands for me especially big samples.
    I don't know whats the current situation. But I can say that:

1. My database is shared in a dropbox shared folder. ud has the details. You can easily attempt to reproduce these seriously concerning issues. PM me for further details, with email address so I can send you the link for the shared folder with the db.

2. Stats are different. Plain simple. HM1 shows X stats, Hm2 shows Y.

3. On replayer, it takes forever (30+ seconds) to load all the stats. HM1 = instat stats. I haven't tried actually playing real money with Hm2 HUD bc of these issues (stats are different, load incrementally)
    In addition, sometimes (most of the time actually) they don't even load automatically - I have to right click on the HUD several times for until it finishes loading.