HM2 Updates Priority List - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Is there a fix/solution being made for the HUD not working on 888?

It doesn't show up on the tables and whenever I try to change the settings in HUD options HEM crashes.

Im not aware of any issues currently with 888, Please setup a new thread and view the following FAQ and if this does not solve the problem please answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+does+not+work
    The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Now the 24th November is near it might be an idea to post the issues you will working on after that. I would suggest that your team just stick to the bug fixing part and that you leave possible features out. Please keep us updated so that we know what we can expect.

Default Clarification

Can you please clarify the reason why you will not be working on the issue that was posted on the General Support by myself?

It seems that the fact that HM2 is unable to open "existing" PostgreSQL Databases is an important issue. Or further more that when you use the "Backup" Feature/Button in HM2 and it does not actually produce any output in the chosen folder - that as well should be considered as an important bug.

vsHero bug when u gonna fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Barlin63 View Post
    Now the 24th November is near it might be an idea to post the issues you will working on after that. I would suggest that your team just stick to the bug fixing part and that you leave possible features out. Please keep us updated so that we know what we can expect.
    Hi i agree this is a good idea and well probably do this 1-2 days before the deadline finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by MNCL View Post
    Can you please clarify the reason why you will not be working on the issue that was posted on the General Support by myself?

It seems that the fact that HM2 is unable to open "existing" PostgreSQL Databases is an important issue. Or further more that when you use the "Backup" Feature/Button in HM2 and it does not actually produce any output in the chosen folder - that as well should be considered as an important bug.
    Hi this is an open bug we are working on, not all bugs are listed in the list above.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenitron View Post
    vsHero bug when u gonna fix?
    This should be fixed in the next build
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default Reporting a major bug

Hello I wish to report a major and concerning bug.
    HM2 displays different stats than HM1 (all settings are the same)

In addition, the stats loads incrementally, this takes up to one minute to load all the stats. (I have a super powerful machine with core i7 3.4GHZ 8GB ram and SSD drive)

I'm not even referring to how laggy Hm2 GUI is compared to 1, because this is irrelevant compared to the bugs mentioned above.

udbrky has my database and confirmed the issues, please try to get to the bottom of these issues as soon as possible, we are playing with incorrect stats (I play with HM1 due to these issues, and will not buy 2 until it fixed.)

Why in the priority list is not listed the bug with no\not all stats for hero in replayer (with 13k hands in db, replayer shows me 43 hands)? Will it be fixed ever? This is the thing coz of I can't start using hm2 and still using hm1 when I have already bought hm2.

hey can You add the issue of only the current session stats being displayed for some Players? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alish View Post
    Hello I wish to report a major and concerning bug.
    HM2 displays different stats than HM1 (all settings are the same)

In addition, the stats loads incrementally, this takes up to one minute to load all the stats. (I have a super powerful machine with core i7 3.4GHZ 8GB ram and SSD drive)

I'm not even referring to how laggy Hm2 GUI is compared to 1, because this is irrelevant compared to the bugs mentioned above.

udbrky has my database and confirmed the issues, please try to get to the bottom of these issues as soon as possible, we are playing with incorrect stats (I play with HM1 due to these issues, and will not buy 2 until it fixed.)
    Hi,

Is udbrky also dealing with the stats issue? If so then Chris will get back to you on that, if not please let me know which stats this affects and ill investigate. The issue with the loading time is probably something specific, HM2 is many times faster at loading hands for me especially big samples.

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Why in the priority list is not listed the bug with no\not all stats for hero in replayer (with 13k hands in db, replayer shows me 43 hands)? Will it be fixed ever? This is the thing coz of I can't start using hm2 and still using hm1 when I have already bought hm2.
    He we decided to switch the replayer to showing session stats instead of all stats for the hero, most people already know their own stats and can easily check it via report to refresh their memory, the session stats for the table your playing at is much more important to get an idea on what type of image you had at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigi View Post
    hey can You add the issue of only the current session stats being displayed for some Players? thanks!
    Is this in the live hud and not the replayer? The replayer i just addressed above, there is a known bug where specific players cause the hud to switch to session stats, this is already a known and open bug we working on.