How do I convert hand history files to the 2+2 format?

Default How do I convert hand history files to the 2+2 format?

Hello,

I would like to know how to convert the hand history files to the 2+2 format.

I tried using http://poker-tools.flopturnriver.com/Hand-Converter.php but that was broken (wrong positions, couldn't detect limit, etc).

Thank you!

Depends what site your playing on, i only play ipoker so if its anywhere else youll probably get a better response on 2+2
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Oh I thought the exported hands were in the same format no matter which site. But it's PartyPoker so it should be pretty standard. Which converter do you use?

Thank you for your response!

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Depends what site your playing on, i only play ipoker so if its anywhere else youll probably get a better response on 2+2

I dont play Party so im not sure. Google hand history converter for party, id imagine most if not all of them are compatible with 2+2 or just ask anyone that posts a Party HH on 2+2 where they convereted it from. Might also be a link in the HH
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

2+2 has their own converter built into their reply editor, and it works fine for my stars hands. The also have a built in hand replayer now.

Thanks all.